Jul 16, 2012, 01:09 PM
Thread OP
that rustler is not the only rc I have. I have a duratrax bx buggy and a stampede shape shifter truggy. so the stuff that doesn't work out for the rustler such as a high kv motor I can use it with my bx buggy since its super light using a boat esc. And I also want to buy the hpi mini trophy truck. SC trucks r too big so I'm gonna get mini trophy.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2012, 08:50 PM
Even a buggy still won't like a super high kv motor... there's a big difference between an on-road car and an off-road car in weight and drag.
Nov 18, 2012, 03:42 AM
Thread OP
I should have never sold my HPI RS4 MT.

After experiencing all the different RC cars I think rs4mt might be the best one I had but I didnt realize since I was new lol. Its the best on/off road, super light, 4wd, truck/car you can have.

I might but one again. Hopefully someone has a lot.
Nov 18, 2012, 02:58 PM
The RS4 MT is a pretty dated design, I'm sure there's lots of better cars out there now.

If you want something really solid for on/offroad take a look at this:

http://www.team-durango.com/race-cars/desc410v2/

super durable, put some wider road tires on it and it'll be great on pavement, leave as is and it's great on a track.

Quick Reply