Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by n3m1s1s, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2012, 02:49 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Suspended Account
For Sale

FREE open pilot copter control! you pay postage that all


best response gets it! simples try and bribe me whatever wont happen
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2012, 02:53 PM
Trader Rating: 60
manual flying apologist
Adidas4275's Avatar
Seriously?

Okay I am in..... This is my best response!!!!!

YOUR NUTS

Mar 13, 2012, 02:54 PM
Trader Rating: 93
Registered User

Freeeeee


This is the "best response".
you like it?
Mar 13, 2012, 02:56 PM
Trader Rating: 206
12th Man
cryhavoc38's Avatar
being a bit creative for my response


Open Pilot mission statement

"we few, we happy few, we band of CC brothers.
For he today that sheds his multiwii with me shall be my brother
be he ne'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition
And gentlemen in the multi rotor forum, now a'bed
shall think themselves accursed they were not here
and hold their Naza's cheap
whilst any speaks
that flew with us, upon St Open Pilot's day!"
Last edited by cryhavoc38; Mar 13, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
Mar 13, 2012, 03:00 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Buy, crash, repeat
dnomoney's Avatar

Please


This is my first post!!! All i have is a kk board. not even that it's a HK control board. I've been trying to get these boards for sometime now with no success. Ardupilot crushed me when they ran out of stock. Then OpenPilot. I'm all set up but no controller.
Mar 13, 2012, 03:08 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Registered User
thehaw24's Avatar
WOW ok my best response is

LET ME HAVE IT!!!!

Please.
Mar 13, 2012, 03:08 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Registered User
CheckSum's Avatar
I don't need or want it, but I wanted to say it's good to see people being more than reasonable with these boards and not asking $200 like some jack wagons around here.

Good for you n3m1s1s...Cheers
Mar 13, 2012, 03:10 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Registered User
thehaw24's Avatar
POP QUIZ
Was this video done with a DJI NAZA ,OPEN PILOT OR KK Board?
HPI Savage Flux 2350 "Action Amazing SHOTS!! Bashing Helicopter!! witespy (2 min 34 sec)
Mar 13, 2012, 03:16 PM
Trader Rating: 65
No you cant fly it.
kicekilla's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas4275
Seriously?

Okay I am in..... This is my best response!!!!!

YOUR NUTS

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? "
-Albert Einstein

"Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy. "
-Sigmund Freud

"You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven."
Jimi Hendrix
Mar 13, 2012, 03:21 PM
Trader Rating: 65
No you cant fly it.
kicekilla's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehaw24
POP QUIZ
Was this video done with a DJI NAZA ,OPEN PILOT OR KK Board?
http://youtu.be/9OJD6amLo3I
a kk board. FC plugs are on both sides of the board inside your clear dome.
Mar 13, 2012, 03:29 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Registered User
thehaw24's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicekilla
a kk board. FC plugs are on both sides of the board inside your clear dome.
NOPE!! I was using an open pilot at the time. Goes to show open pilot is all hype.
Mar 13, 2012, 03:31 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Jason Sosa now a DLG junkie
evel_knievel34's Avatar

Donate to School Club


I would like you to not donate the Open Pilot Copter Control not to me but to a High School Airplane Club that I Mentor for. I have been wanting to put together a multirotor for them for a few months now but funding for a flight stabilization system is as hard to come by as a Copter Controller is. I have everything needed for a tricopter except a Copter Control. The students range from 7th to 12th grade. We now meet every Tuesday and Thursday during 3rd Block and Fridays after school. Please read this article from our local paper to learn more about the club.


Thanks for the consideration,
Jason Sosa
Mar 13, 2012, 03:39 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Just a yard bird
kd4wen's Avatar
Postage ready for paypal transfer. (Zip Code 89119 USA)
Mar 13, 2012, 03:40 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Registered User
thehaw24's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by evel_knievel34
I would like you to not donate the Open Pilot Copter Control not to me but to a High School Airplane Club that I Mentor for. I have been wanting to put together a multirotor for them for a few months now but funding for a flight stabilization system is as hard to come by as a Copter Controller is. I have everything needed for a tricopter except a Copter Control. The students range from 7th to 12th grade. We now meet every Tuesday and Thursday during 3rd Block and Fridays after school. Please read this article from our local paper to learn more about the club.


Thanks for the consideration,
Jason Sosa
I think you should get the board in my honest opinion. Hopefully he donates it to you.
Mar 13, 2012, 03:47 PM
Trader Rating: 186
Registered User
Joe 1320's Avatar
If it sounds too good to be true, it usually IS too good to be true. Probably one heck of a shipping charge.

besides, the original poster is "On A Vacation"

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Open Pilot Copter Control + accessories petronio Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 21 Mar 13, 2012 01:26 AM
For Sale NIB Open Pilot Copter Control Board for Trade wingspinner Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 1 Mar 04, 2012 09:10 PM
Sold Open Pilot Copter Control NEW!! thehaw24 Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 5 Feb 27, 2012 09:20 PM
Sold Open Pilot Control Copter Sonex128 Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 15 Feb 03, 2012 08:59 PM
Wanted Open Pilot Copter control board cryhavoc38 Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 2 Jan 12, 2012 01:48 PM