New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 12, 2012, 03:38 PM
Find More Posts by Merlin Power
Just throw it up!
Question

Help with FMS 50amp ESC from 1400mm Warbird (Spitfire)

Hi all. I am currently fitting a 50amp ESC from an FMS 1400mm Spitfire into a Dynam Spitfire.

I have rigged it all up, and when I put the 4 cell battery in, it beeps once, then a pause, then it beeps 5 times. Is this normal, as all of the other ESCs that I have had beep to count the number of cells. It would be cool if I had a five cell battery, but I don't.

I obviously don't want to risk flying it if it is and error.

Cheers, MP.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2012, 04:09 PM
Find More Posts by timmybeetle
No Guts, No Glory

manual ecs fms 50A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin Power View Post
Hi all. I am currently fitting a 50amp ESC from an FMS 1400mm Spitfire into a Dynam Spitfire.

I have rigged it all up, and when I put the 4 cell battery in, it beeps once, then a pause, then it beeps 5 times. Is this normal, as all of the other ESCs that I have had beep to count the number of cells. It would be cool if I had a five cell battery, but I don't.

I obviously don't want to risk flying it if it is and error.

Cheers, MP.
Hi this is manual hope it will help you

grts Hans
Old Mar 12, 2012, 05:08 PM
Find More Posts by Merlin Power
Just throw it up!
That is perfect. Thanks heaps for that Hans, it will help a lot.