This thread is privately moderated by Schmoopiebunny, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 12, 2012, 05:27 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
For Sale

For sale Cyclops OSD NOVA

hi, good item, nice price,

a few

all new in box

Cyclops NOVA (5 sets)

$115 free shipping to U.S. via airmail with track number

--------------------------------------------------

paypal Accepted
Last edited by Schmoopiebunny; Mar 24, 2012 at 06:40 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 12, 2012, 07:35 AM
Trader Rating: 59
100mph club member

I just paid $130 for mine and it's on a boat somewhere in the Pacific.

Good price guys, I'm pissed that I missed it.
Mar 12, 2012, 07:51 AM
Trader Rating: 66
FPV = empty wallet
Does this include the 100A current sensor? I do not see it pictured unless it is cover under that blue heatshrink.
Mar 12, 2012, 08:41 AM
Trader Rating: 100
Often wrong ("wife")
Similar question, can you list all the items that is included for those of us not familiar enough with this one to ID each part visually?

Thanks
John
Mar 12, 2012, 08:46 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Does this Nova display in imperial (english) units as well as metric like the newer Cyclops EZ OSD? ....and I assume there is a current sensor?
Mar 12, 2012, 09:37 AM
Trader Rating: 24
Suspended Account
all NOVA versions come with 100A sensor as far as I know. Yes, it's inside that blue heatshrink. To switch between metric/lame system you press and hold setting button for 3 seconds. This is a good deal, but keep in mind stuff like RTH will only work on a plane - not on a multirotor (hi chuck)
Mar 12, 2012, 11:00 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop
all NOVA versions come with 100A sensor as far as I know. Yes, it's inside that blue heatshrink. To switch between metric/lame system you press and hold setting button for 3 seconds. This is a good deal, but keep in mind stuff like RTH will only work on a plane - not on a multirotor (hi chuck)
Yeah, I was thinking about it for a fixed wing plane
Mar 12, 2012, 11:13 AM
Trader Rating: 21
Mike Flyer
I can vouche for this guy...bought one from him. The current sensor is under the bigger blue shrink wrap...and they are new. be Careful not to burn out the mainboard like I did. good buy.
Mar 12, 2012, 11:50 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroc3905
Does this include the 100A current sensor? I do not see it pictured unless it is cover under that blue heatshrink.
hi, yes 100A current sensor included
Mar 12, 2012, 11:59 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne
Similar question, can you list all the items that is included for those of us not familiar enough with this one to ID each part visually?

Thanks
John
included
4x 20cm servo lead
1x setting button with cable
1x infrared sensor borad with cable
1x 10HZ GPS with cable
1x 50V 100A current sensor with cable
1x Nova OSD mainborad
Mar 12, 2012, 12:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukmil
Does this Nova display in imperial (english) units as well as metric like the newer Cyclops EZ OSD? ....and I assume there is a current sensor?
hi, metric unit KM
Mar 12, 2012, 12:05 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop
thanks
Mar 12, 2012, 12:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rellik demanon
I can vouche for this guy...bought one from him. The current sensor is under the bigger blue shrink wrap...and they are new. be Careful not to burn out the mainboard like I did. good buy.
thanks
Mar 12, 2012, 04:16 PM
Trader Rating: 1
damn I just ordered one of these setups 2 days ago lol ..... :-( good luck with the sale
Mar 13, 2012, 10:39 AM
Thread OP
2 sets available

Quick Reply