Originally Posted by flyinwalenda
The weather ended up being cloudy with a brief shower but no wind! We had a good amount of pilots and I suspect we would have had more if the forecast was for better weather. I want to thank everyone who came out and we hope you enjoyed yourself and will come back again. We are planning to hold another float fly in the summer in addition to our annual fall float fly in the fall.
Was ready to make the trip (south of Allentown) cancelled due to forcast.Glad it worked out.
May I suggest better notification on the forum ("alert" or" news" or "cool") close to the time of your event. Also,I lurk on "dock talk" and "scale boats" and think a few beside me would be interested.
Just a friendly suggestion.