Thread Tools
Mar 16, 2012, 10:19 PM
Registered User
R&RRC's Avatar
Hey James,

I'm ready for SPEF 2012 too!

Bring the Hobbs gang with you!


Hi Dave,

What lesson did your wonderful wife learn at TINY?

Hurray, cookies at SPEF!! Pecans and cookies go great together!

Birthday surprise? It's not my birthday,..is it yours?

See y'all at Plainview
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 17, 2012, 06:52 PM
Flying...Pushing Air Down
sr71fan's Avatar
42 Days!

Yippee!

Mar 18, 2012, 06:29 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
Mr. foambuilder's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71fan View Post
42 Days!

Yippee!

Can't we just skip ahead a few weeks It would be easier on my nerves. Gotta Fly NOW
Mar 18, 2012, 07:58 PM
Registered User
Txskywriter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71fan View Post
42 Days!

Yippee!

Hope Gary's taking his rescue plane......
Mar 19, 2012, 02:57 PM
Flying...Pushing Air Down
sr71fan's Avatar
Heck yeah! Unless it gets stuck somewhere before then!
Mar 20, 2012, 11:13 AM
Registered User
R&RRC's Avatar
Chad,

Sounds like I need to remember and take my 20 foot painter's pole.


You know,..to retrieve Gary's plane when he gets it stuck trying to rescue someone else.
Mar 20, 2012, 05:12 PM
Registered User
Txskywriter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by R&RRC View Post
Chad,

Sounds like I need to remember and take my 20 foot painter's pole.


You know,..to retrieve Gary's plane when he gets it stuck trying to rescue someone else.
Well, i'll have (temporarily) a rescue plane if they ever get Gary's out of the A/C duct in Wichita!!!!! That painter's pole would have certainly helped that day.......
Mar 20, 2012, 05:20 PM
Registered User
R&RRC's Avatar
Chad,

How does the Cutlass fly with the new directional thrust you added?
We would love to see a video of it flying.
Mar 20, 2012, 06:50 PM
Registered User
Txskywriter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by R&RRC View Post
Chad,

How does the Cutlass fly with the new directional thrust you added?
We would love to see a video of it flying.
I would love to see it fly too...... It's been windy and raining since i finished it. I hope it looks something like Gary's VecJet when it does... By the way, i might need a new one someday soon, this one received a little battle damage from the T.I.N.Y.
Last edited by Txskywriter; Mar 20, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
Mar 22, 2012, 08:40 PM
Stoner
David Stoner's Avatar
Is that damage from an air soft gun chad?
Mar 22, 2012, 09:55 PM
Registered User
R&RRC's Avatar
Dave,

Doesn't look soft to me!
Mar 23, 2012, 04:20 PM
Registered User
Txskywriter's Avatar
I don't know if there was anything "Soft" about it.... My PiYak doesn't look much better. I guess even EPP doesn't hold up well to the "Chicago Typewriter"! Ask Bowker how his speed control held up!
Mar 23, 2012, 11:48 PM
Flying...Pushing Air Down
sr71fan's Avatar
That poor Cutlass!

This is only a short clip.

It took a terrible beating (after the event was over).

Gary



TINY AirSoft Anti Aircraft Fire (0 min 18 sec)
Mar 30, 2012, 07:36 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
Mr. foambuilder's Avatar
Just a month away, and working on tidying up my charging setup. Trying to consolidate some of it, along with a new PS. Trying hard to get a Quad ready, and finish an MX2. Sandy is in a wheelchair at the moment with a bad knee, and have to take her to Lubbock on Monday to see a specialist. Will have to see what he says about her. May not be a real fun weekend for either of us. No matter what, we will be there, even if in spirit.
Mar 30, 2012, 08:13 PM
Registered User
rmr24's Avatar
Sorry to hear that Sandy, get well soon!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. foambuilder View Post
Just a month away, and working on tidying up my charging setup. Trying to consolidate some of it, along with a new PS. Trying hard to get a Quad ready, and finish an MX2. Sandy is in a wheelchair at the moment with a bad knee, and have to take her to Lubbock on Monday to see a specialist. Will have to see what he says about her. May not be a real fun weekend for either of us. No matter what, we will be there, even if in spirit.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fly-In Plainview, Texas Indoor Fun Fly - April 29, 2006 R&RRC Electric Flight Events 118 Jan 12, 2015 01:14 PM
Discussion 2012 Eagle Indoor Fly-In/Freestyle Competition April 6th-7th Sukhoikid Electric Flight Events 49 Apr 07, 2012 08:39 PM
Discussion SPEF 6th Annual Indoor Fly-In! April 22-24 2011, Plainview, Texas sr71fan Electric Flight Events 239 Aug 19, 2011 10:09 AM
Fly-In SPEF 4th Annual Indoor Fly-In April 24-26 2009 Pics Added R&RRC Electric Flight Events 129 Sep 22, 2009 11:14 PM
Fly-In 2nd Annual Plainview, Texas Electric Indoor Fun-Fly - April 28-29, 2007 R&RRC Electric Flight Events 185 Jun 04, 2007 08:09 PM