Thread Tools
Mar 08, 2012, 11:11 AM
Registered User
UlteriorModem's Avatar
Discussion

Lottery winner still collects food stamps.


Sigh

lottery winner on food stamps (4 min 2 sec)
Mar 08, 2012, 11:28 AM
Reserved Parking
P-51C's Avatar
She lost her benifits:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/08...est=latestnews
Mar 08, 2012, 11:29 AM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
Thanks for posting.

Now I think I have to go throw up.
Mar 08, 2012, 11:30 AM
Registered User
thx P51
just remember its anyone who says we should pay taxes to live in this typ society.
not me i dont want to pay any taxes.
Mar 08, 2012, 11:33 AM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
The oversight (or lack of it) that allowed her to continue to collect is only half as disturbing as her entitlement mindset.

Tap dance all you want, this is a piss off.
Mar 08, 2012, 11:34 AM
Registered User
tap dance? if i had my way all the leaches would be picking trash and digging ditches for there coin and it would not be enough to live on mine you.
Mar 08, 2012, 12:44 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Ah, this is the democrat dream come true. This is what the lack of accountability and reliance on the government pushed by the left has created. They should really be proud.
Mar 08, 2012, 01:05 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
I agree she should no longer get FS assistance. But can anyone prove she was yet another " scumbag" demanding entitlements from the gov. People are.so petty. None of you even know this girl. She may have went out daily looking for work and was not lucky enough to find it. It appears she had a plan to get off welfare. A risky plan , but it worked. She bought tickets and. won the money. We all dream of it. No proof she tried to hide it ,like some woukd have. The realization will come if she blows it all and returns to welfare. Agreed , that will most likely happen.
Mar 08, 2012, 01:15 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
I agree she should no longer get FS assistance. But can anyone prove she was yet another " scumbag" demanding entitlements from the gov. People are.so petty. None of you even know this girl. She may have went out daily looking for work and was not lucky enough to find it. It appears she had a plan to get off welfare. A risky plan , but it worked. She bought tickets and. won the money. We all dream of it. No proof she tried to hide it ,like some woukd have. The realization will come if she blows it all and returns to welfare. Agreed , that will most likely happen.
She has $500,000 cash. By staying on the programs and saying she deserves them makes her a scumbag demanding entitlements. She feels she deserves the $200 each month for food when she obviously does not need it.
Mar 08, 2012, 01:23 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
The link never mentioned she said she deserved them. It did say she thought the FS would have gotten canceled. Ignorant , yes. Scumbag, yet to be proven. As I said, she didnt try to hide it, now did she ? The thing about jumping to conclusions, you may fall into an unescapable hole.
Last edited by 62pilot; Mar 08, 2012 at 01:35 PM.
Mar 08, 2012, 01:40 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
The link never mentioned she said she deserved them. It did say she thought the FS would have gotten canceled. Ignorant , yes. Scumbag, yet to be proven. As I said, she didnt try to hide it, now did she ? The thing about jumping to conclusions, you may fall into an unescapable hole.
At 2:01 she is asked "do you feel you have a right to this money (the brdge card)" she answered "yes". At the end of the video she is asked "do you feel you deserve it" she answered "well, I mean, it's hard and I am struggling, I have two houses".

I didn't jump to any conclusions. I simply watched the video and listened to what was said.
Mar 08, 2012, 07:40 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
I agree she should no longer get FS assistance. But can anyone prove she was yet another " scumbag" demanding entitlements from the gov. People are.so petty. None of you even know this girl. She may have went out daily looking for work and was not lucky enough to find it. It appears she had a plan to get off welfare. A risky plan , but it worked. She bought tickets and. won the money. We all dream of it. No proof she tried to hide it ,like some woukd have. The realization will come if she blows it all and returns to welfare. Agreed , that will most likely happen.
I'm having trouble processing this post. Let's just look at the bold part...are you kidding me? Listen to hear man... this is classic liberalism, and you are defending it.
Mar 08, 2012, 07:50 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot View Post
I'm having trouble processing this post. Let's just look at the bold part...are you kidding me? Listen to hear man... this is classic liberalism, and you are defending it.
Not defending, just saying, how can any one judge this girl if they're not living next door to her. A 3 min vid on the WWW does not give enough info to make that claim . But everyone wants to jump to conclusions only because she was recieving the card in the first place. Tell me with 100% proof, how she got to this point or that she does not look for work daily. You can't , you don't know.

Like I said, she's ignorant / yes, scumbag / not proven yet.

Be sure to read the Bold Part.
Last edited by 62pilot; Mar 08, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
Mar 08, 2012, 07:56 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
Not defending, just saying, how can any one judge this girl if there not living next door to her.
What is quoted is all that matters...the rest is noise. What part of her statements do you require assistance understanding?
Mar 08, 2012, 08:00 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
Evasion is not answering my question.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion I Got Food Stamps and So Can You! MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 96 Jan 23, 2012 09:04 PM
Contest "Democratic party of food stamps versus Republican party of paychecks" :P D B Cooper Life, The Universe, and Politics 7 Sep 29, 2010 04:39 PM
MiniAC 1215/16 - Still a Winner hoppy Power Systems 3 Oct 31, 2004 08:13 PM
First Tennesse Lottery Winner boomerace Humor 6 Feb 14, 2003 01:26 PM
Alert Ohio Lottery Winner!! Don Sims Humor 5 Feb 04, 2003 01:49 PM