New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Mar 25, 2012, 11:48 AM
jombo is offline
Find More Posts by jombo
Bad News Everyone
jombo's Avatar
well my controller for phoenix wont be here till the end of this week . so its just the basic real flight for now .
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2012, 08:45 PM
pitchp is offline
Find More Posts by pitchp
Retired
pitchp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo View Post
well my controller for phoenix wont be here till the end of this week . so its just the basic real flight for now .
Yep that's it jombo keep simmin while your waiting. Try to create your own routine and perfect on it every time. 5 mins a day jombo regardless if it's the week end. Just 5 mins a day is all you need jombo. And 20 years from now we would look back while we are drinking beer at the pitchbrothers and think of days like this.

Make a routine, perfect on it, expand it, keep at it, then do it for real once you are trully ready!!!

http://vimeo.com/39166813
Old Mar 28, 2012, 09:39 AM
pitchp is offline
Find More Posts by pitchp
Retired
pitchp's Avatar
http://vimeo.com/39339381

keep hitting it jombo! 5 mins a day
Old Mar 29, 2012, 05:01 AM
pitchp is offline
Find More Posts by pitchp
Retired
pitchp's Avatar
Jombo, I'm still hitting it, hoping that one day it will all click and it will all sink in. You know what I mean? We'll get there jombo, i believe if we continue doing this just 5 mins of sim a day, in 20 years time we will join the pitchbrothers. I can't wait for that day.

It's still unrefined, but it definately needs more work. I'm thinking of doubling my training a bit to 10 mins a day. I know that's more intense, but i'm contemplating on it!! We can do it jombo, we just gotta believe!!!! May be we are too old for this stuff. May be we should just leave it for the young fellas, but there is a part of me that believes that this 70 year old man can do the crack roll. I know what you're going to say jombo, i'd be an old man by the time I perfect a crack piro flip!


But I believe jombo, I believe, we will get there!! May be I'm just going 3D cenile.

http://vimeo.com/39405010
Last edited by pitchp; Mar 29, 2012 at 08:14 AM.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:55 AM
jombo is offline
Find More Posts by jombo
Bad News Everyone
jombo's Avatar
looking good . we'll get there your definitely hitting it pretty good .
i took a 2 day break from flying the sim and today the funnels and sideways tick tocks just clicked . then i looked at the clock and i was flying for a half hour , time flyes when your having fun
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:59 AM
jombo is offline
Find More Posts by jombo
Bad News Everyone
jombo's Avatar
i think i figured out some of these guys secrets of flying 3D . check out some videos of their stick movement , you will be surprised of how many switched they hit per trick. makes me wonder
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:09 AM
pitchp is offline
Find More Posts by pitchp
Retired
pitchp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo View Post
i think i figured out some of these guys secrets of flying 3D . check out some videos of their stick movement , you will be surprised of how many switched they hit per trick. makes me wonder
ahh you're doing your homework jombo.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 05:30 PM
jombo is offline
Find More Posts by jombo
Bad News Everyone
jombo's Avatar
well , i got the dx5e today and i tryed phoenix . i think i am cheating because i can fly this . the only way to describe how basic works is to turn up the physics and the other control to its max , 125% .thats how i was flying with basic you all are a bunch of cheaters , i like it
now the real 3D flying will begin
pitchp , there may be hope for me after all
Old Mar 30, 2012, 05:54 PM
pitchp is offline
Find More Posts by pitchp
Retired
pitchp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo View Post
well , i got the dx5e today and i tryed phoenix . i think i am cheating because i can fly this . the only way to describe how basic works is to turn up the physics and the other control to its max , 125% .thats how i was flying with basic you all are a bunch of cheaters , i like it
now the real 3D flying will begin
pitchp , there may be hope for me after all
now the fun begins.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:40 PM
jombo is offline
Find More Posts by jombo
Bad News Everyone
jombo's Avatar

taking it online


since i got the new sim , lets make an online flight time session

sound good ? i am still learning so anything goes , 3D sport , crazy (my style) lol
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:56 PM
pitchp is offline
Find More Posts by pitchp
Retired
pitchp's Avatar
yes give it a go jombo.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 12:12 AM
jombo is offline
Find More Posts by jombo
Bad News Everyone
jombo's Avatar
let me see what i can create . we can start as soon as i can figure out how to make a session . i will get back to you tomorrow , same bat channel . i will set it up under jombo
Old Mar 31, 2012, 12:12 AM
pitchp is offline
Find More Posts by pitchp
Retired
pitchp's Avatar
kool take your time.

It doesn't matter if you crash jombo, just post it anyways. Everyone crashes jombo. We are still learning 3D

http://vimeo.com/39524242

http://vimeo.com/39528127
Last edited by pitchp; Mar 31, 2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 10:56 AM
jombo is offline
Find More Posts by jombo
Bad News Everyone
jombo's Avatar
very nice , i like the way your stirring the sticks .
its setup , its under jombo and in the North America . its setting is stone henge but if you have a preference i can change it . i am still setting up my 250 , i am keeping it at 100 physics but trying to tame it down with expo and a more powerful motor like the 4200kv on mine now . now i know why people crash the default 250 , its too slow

btw anyone can join , its free flight so anything goes
Old Mar 31, 2012, 04:34 PM
pitchp is offline
Find More Posts by pitchp
Retired
pitchp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo View Post
very nice , i like the way your stirring the sticks .
its setup , its under jombo and in the North America . its setting is stone henge but if you have a preference i can change it . i am still setting up my 250 , i am keeping it at 100 physics but trying to tame it down with expo and a more powerful motor like the 4200kv on mine now . now i know why people crash the default 250 , its too slow

btw anyone can join , its free flight so anything goes
yep I increased the HS to 4500 tail to 22k. expo is 17 for the cyclics. Pitch is +11/-11. And I changed the scheme. everything else is stock

P.S my real 250 helis run @ 4500-4800 HS, I just need to change the gyro on them. Remember customised your sim as close as possible to your real 250.

Oh and anyone is always welcome to join us. anything goes.
Last edited by pitchp; Mar 31, 2012 at 05:00 PM.


Thread Tools