New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Swilson50, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 07, 2012, 05:42 PM
Find More Posts by Swilson50
Trader Rating: 64
Wanted

Plantraco/BSD actuators or coils

Yes, I have several Horizon micro radio setups, but I also like the Plantraco gear for even lighter planes. I specifically need some of the mini and/or micro actuator coils, but I am also open to buying complete actuators and other plantraco radio/power gear. I can pay with paypal.

Send me a PM with what you have and what your adoption fees would be.

Swilson50
aka Stan in Dodge City
to remove ads between posts
Old May 28, 2012, 12:00 PM
Find More Posts by rodair
Trader Rating: 13
What goes up must come down..
pm sent.