Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Jul 30, 2012, 01:58 PM
Find More Posts by Trixie3D
Some wamtastic shots...
Photo courtesy - Trix Pix - event coverage from the FLI.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 30, 2012, 03:05 PM
Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
AMF Years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie3D View Post
I think I took that shot. LOL
I have lots of pix from FLI and some great Wamsy shots... let me know if you (wam) want them.

Tutorials after the King 50, buddy?
You concentrate on practice n stuff until then. Don't worry about rushing that unfinished tutorial up unless somehow you get the time. Haha. I love referring people to your work.
Yeah, you uploaded it too. I closed the original window when the enlarged photo popped up, so I forgot where you posted it originally, but I had the cool picture in my URL bar.
Old Aug 01, 2012, 05:24 PM
Find More Posts by Dennis C
Quote:
Originally Posted by N6145k View Post
This photo is awesome:

Must not be very good grass, He is not very high

Dennis
Old Aug 09, 2012, 12:52 PM
Find More Posts by 914pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD One. View Post
Haha! The Stormbach can take a beating but the Diablo v3 is even more durable and much simpler to build. For a scratchbuild, I'd recommend one for learning the W3D. I'll post the plans below.

Wamsy3D.

Or better yet, one of these.
I've finally got the hang of flying the Stormbach442. I have roughly 15-20 successful flights. It really is a blast to practice aerobatics with (on a calm day) And I just finished the Diablo which should be even more aerobatic.
Old Aug 09, 2012, 01:16 PM
Find More Posts by SD One.
My hovercraft is full of eels.
Very nice! I know you will have a lot of fun with them but I must admit, I am somewhat biased about those two designs.
Old Aug 09, 2012, 02:03 PM View Post
allexx
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.
Old Sep 04, 2012, 03:58 AM
Find More Posts by Kris...
Registered Addict
Spam
Old Sep 23, 2012, 06:29 AM
Find More Posts by PRAVDZIC
When there will be a continuation?)))
Old Sep 23, 2012, 05:53 PM
Find More Posts by wamsy55
Fly Low
I am actually uploading some test footage of RF right now to see how my recording settings look on Youtube.

RF Video Test (1 min 54 sec)

Not to bad, a little choppy. The video will be clearer with better when I use a real video editor.
Last edited by wamsy55; Sep 23, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 11:15 PM
Find More Posts by tacdriver
Still awesome!
Old Sep 23, 2012, 11:18 PM
Find More Posts by hone1er
Team Twisted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamsy55 View Post
I am actually uploading some test footage of RF right now to see how my recording settings look on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y0bN...ature=youtu.be

Not to bad, a little choppy. The video will be clearer with better when I use a real video editor.
Alright you convinced me....RF6 ordered!

I sold phoenix a while ago and have been missing having a sim sometimes, RF6 looks funner because the ground doesn't destroy the plane every time you touch the ground.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 11:26 PM
Fly Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er View Post
Alright you convinced me....RF6 ordered!

I sold phoenix a while ago and have been missing having a sim sometimes, RF6 looks funner because the ground doesn't destroy the plane every time you touch the ground.
That was easy!

I love RF6, best sim I have ever used. So much fun, I enjoy practicing on it. On Phoenix I would get frustrated over the things like the planes imploding on the slightest touch of the ground.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 02:15 AM
Find More Posts by Kris...
Registered Addict
Quote:
That was easy!

I love RF6, best sim I have ever used. So much fun, I enjoy practicing on it. On Phoenix I would get frustrated over the things like the planes imploding on the slightest touch of the ground.
Wamsy have you tried Tominators06 AV's ? his gas Slick and Extra are a lot of fun.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 07:51 AM
Find More Posts by PRAVDZIC
Quote:
That was easy!

Hi!
What do you think about G5?
Old Sep 24, 2012, 12:17 PM
Fly Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAVDZIC View Post
Hi!
What do you think about G5?
RF6 is the first Real Flight that I have enjoyed. I hated 5.5 but I have never flown 5.