New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Ernes82, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 05, 2012, 04:56 AM
Find More Posts by Ernes82
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted

Whiteman Training Stand for RC Helis

Hi all.

I am interested in buying your Whiteman's stand if you feel that you are not using it at all.

I just need to get it with all the parts (complete set) and we can negotiate a good price for you.

Regards.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 06:20 AM
Find More Posts by satgod
Trader Rating: 28
I had forgotten all about these
brings back some memories whats it been about 15 years

a friend of mine had one, it didnt work to well for him as a training aid
dave brown did him better than this did
well if your going to find one here would be a good place

good luck
Old Mar 05, 2012, 10:10 AM
Find More Posts by streborz
Trader Rating: 33
Wakka Wakka
My flying buddy totaled a Concept 30 on that stand back in about 1990. The company claimed it couldn't be done. Man it was hilarious.
Old Mar 05, 2012, 11:32 AM
Find More Posts by IHateThatTree
Trader Rating: 56

stand

I bought one way back when. I didn't like it. Too woobly - and I couldn't even get the heli to sit level prior to spinning it up. I gave up on it the first week I had it and went to a hula hoop training gear.
Old Apr 02, 2012, 03:18 AM
Find More Posts by Ernes82
Trader Rating: 0

Whiteman Training Stand for RC Helis

Hi everybody,

I have not been successful in doing business and I am still interested in buying a Whiteman's stand.

Since I have a deadline to close the operation, I will launch my offer, just in case you would be interested:

I offer $150-$200 just for the structure (Whiteman stand). It should be in nice condition and complete, and a set of pictures of it would be desirable.

I will also pay (of course) the shipping costs, and I might arrange all the process; just I need that the seller send me the dimensions of the package and its weight.

I realize that sending this item to Europe might be a little bit embarrasing, but I would appreciate your effort.

Best regards, I am looking forward to hearing from your offers!!