This thread is privately moderated by wingspinner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 04, 2012, 10:02 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Thread OP
For Sale

NIB Open Pilot Copter Control Board for Trade

I have a NIB CC board that I don't plan to use that I'd like to trade for an Ardupilot APM 2.0 purple board, a Hoverfly GPS board, or an MK board set. Of course I wouldn't expect these to be straight across deals and I would add an appropriate amount of cash to make it a fair deal. It has been tested to check for the bad gyro problem OP has been having and checks out fine. Of my two units I got one had a bad y-axis gyro right out of the box and the other was fine. This is the good one.

I am not interested in selling the CC board or trades for any other flight controllers than I have listed. My goal here is to make a fair deal with someone where we both get what we want and feel good about it. Please contact me by PM.

Oh, and yes I'm aware how totally cool, awesome, perfect, and incredible the CC board is so no need to make posts saying so. I have two of them and am keeping one and using it in a quad. It does make a good sport flight controller but functionality is too limited for what I want to do. Maybe OpenPilot's next board will do what I want but no telling when that will be available.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 04, 2012, 10:10 PM
Trader Rating: 13
iii

Quick Reply