New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 04, 2012, 07:19 PM
Find More Posts by DrlSgt
R.C. Designs - I fab. things
Discussion

Laser Arts Mountain Models

I ordered some parts last summer for the Majestic and paid in good faith then waited. It was way over a month till I got tired of waiting when I called about my parts. I was informed that my parts hadn't even been cut yet but would be cut the next day and shipped. I gave it two more weeks till I called again and was informed that they would be shipped that day. I got the parts about a week later only to find that I hadn't gotten all of the parts I paid for. I have since called many times and I get no answer. I have sent emails and I still get no answer.
I sent out another email and this time I got an answer. They say that they will send the missing parts. I did not mean to be rude to them at all and if it seams that way I'm sorry.
Last edited by DrlSgt; Mar 06, 2012 at 10:53 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 10, 2012, 03:27 PM

Laser Arts Mountain Models

Well after a short email they did send the missing parts requested. I didn't mean to sound like I was slamming them, we just had a communication problem is all. They are a great company to deal with and they do have and have had some really great sailplane kits.
Old May 09, 2012, 09:37 AM
Find More Posts by Pilatuspc12
Onward and upward.
They just sent me a Jester and I haven't even opened the box yet. How does yours fly? How was the build? Thanks,

Randy
Old May 11, 2012, 06:08 PM
I didn't build the Majestics that I have. They were great kits that flew very well as I'm told. The build on mine could've been done with more craftsmanship, but I suppose they will fly. I'm still repairing them both as the U.S.P.S. mashed them up a bit. I would really love to get one as a kit so I could build it myself.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 06:19 PM
Find More Posts by Flipsighed
Anyone talk to them recently ? I am having the same problem.