Dynam Fw-190 1200mm foam EPO series warbird - Page 4 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Mar 30, 2012, 03:57 AM
Wilde Sau
Beltpilot's Avatar
Yet another Rc-model-version of the Flugwerk Black 1, a full scale replica of the FW190... it crashed last year by the way

All those models - flyzone, ST, Hobbico, Dynam... I don't know how many there are right now - all look the same: same wrong cowl, same paintjob

Why? Because no FW190 survived the war, so they started manufacturing replica kits a few years ago. The first of them that got airborne was that Black 1, so the web is full of pics of it

The "designers" take that for reference, and they actually do a very good job: the paintscheme is replicated so well that all those models look similar, can't distinguish them from each other

Plus they are good in copying the lines of the Flugwerk, including the cowl that is different from the original FW190 because they use different motors for it today.

If you wanna have a really scale FW190 with a historical paintscheme, go for the FMS FW190 which is just being released.

Cheers,
Bernhard
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2012, 05:07 PM
Registered User
Mikey 68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltpilot
Yet another Rc-model-version of the Flugwerk Black 1, a full scale replica of the FW190... it crashed last year by the way

All those models - flyzone, ST, Hobbico, Dynam... I don't know how many there are right now - all look the same: same wrong cowl, same paintjob

Why? Because no FW190 survived the war, so they started manufacturing replica kits a few years ago. The first of them that got airborne was that Black 1, so the web is full of pics of it

The "designers" take that for reference, and they actually do a very good job: the paintscheme is replicated so well that all those models look similar, can't distinguish them from each other

Plus they are good in copying the lines of the Flugwerk, including the cowl that is different from the original FW190 because they use different motors for it today.

If you wanna have a really scale FW190 with a historical paintscheme, go for the FMS FW190 which is just being released.

Cheers,
Bernhard
Well your wrong because there are 2 real ones flying and here is one of them with the original engine

Original FW 190 A-5 (3 min 0 sec)
Mar 31, 2012, 04:49 AM
Wilde Sau
Beltpilot's Avatar
You know that I know that, Twiz
However I only that from FHC... which is the other one?

I just said that there was no survivor because even the FHC was a rotten wreck when they found it some 15 years ago and they only finished rebuilding it last year and there ain`t that many pics yet online...

Cheers,
Bernhard
Mar 31, 2012, 09:37 AM
3 Blades is Better Than 2!
kman24's Avatar
I have been looking at more pictures of this bird on Dynam's website and it looks like it does have the optional flap system like most of their planes do. It also looks like the wing would be easy to remove. It has the one screw attachment on the back of the wing much like my SR trainer.

Kman
Last edited by kman24; Mar 31, 2012 at 09:41 AM. Reason: added photo
Mar 31, 2012, 12:45 PM
Registered User
Mikey 68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltpilot
You know that I know that, Twiz
However I only that from FHC... which is the other one?

I just said that there was no survivor because even the FHC was a rotten wreck when they found it some 15 years ago and they only finished rebuilding it last year and there ain`t that many pics yet online...

Cheers,
Bernhard
I gotcha
Apr 02, 2012, 07:11 AM
Wilde Sau
Beltpilot's Avatar
Twiz, which one is the second real one flying you were talking about?
Apr 02, 2012, 09:46 AM
Registered User
Mikey 68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltpilot
Twiz, which one is the second real one flying you were talking about?
I have to find it. I read it some where but if I remembered right it didnt have the original engine
Apr 02, 2012, 10:14 AM
Bombs Away...
AL1EN's Avatar
you guys see the new dynam bf-109?
Apr 02, 2012, 11:14 AM
3 Blades is Better Than 2!
kman24's Avatar
It must be the year of the axis planes for Dynam. What plane is next, a Stuka?

Kman
Apr 02, 2012, 02:00 PM
Bombs away!!!
quitcherbitchen's Avatar
I still haven't finish my PZ 109. Where is the Dynam listed Nitroplanes?
Apr 02, 2012, 02:07 PM
Bombs Away...
AL1EN's Avatar
its not listed yet im sure nitro will chime in here soon
Apr 02, 2012, 02:13 PM
3 Blades is Better Than 2!
kman24's Avatar
It is new on Dynam's website...

http://www.dynam-rc.cn/Products_view_167.html

Interestingly, it doesn't list any other info yet has 169 reviews and a 5 star rating

Kman
Apr 02, 2012, 02:35 PM
Bombs away!!!
quitcherbitchen's Avatar
At least the paint scheme is tolerable. Not a huge fan of Hartman. Well, actually not at all.
Apr 02, 2012, 02:39 PM
Corona, CA
P 51 Jockey's Avatar
Hartman was a sausage loving pervert.
Apr 02, 2012, 02:43 PM
Bombs Away...
AL1EN's Avatar
@ P-51

hahahaha!!!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product FW-190 Typ B 1200mm EPO retracts lights mopetista Electric Warbirds 18 May 24, 2012 12:15 PM
Sold Hobbico Flyzone Focke-Wolf 190 RxR FW-190 propflipper Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 10 May 08, 2012 07:07 AM
Build Log GWS FW-190 in EPO Foam mcsarge Electric Warbirds 259 Feb 20, 2010 05:58 PM
Discussion Just finished my EPO FW-190 TopSpin GWS (Grand Wing Servo) 34 May 22, 2009 06:55 AM
Sold GWS EPO FW-190 PNP Brushless + Retracts!! $150 SHIPPED!! Andrew1944 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Jul 21, 2008 03:26 AM