Mar 03, 2012, 03:19 PM
Suspended Account
Bug

why am I being kicked off

just singed up here under another name.first time account. within 5 minutes got a prompt that said I was charges points for abusing a map. then two minutes later another email that said sorry, that was a mistake and it was reversed. then another two minutes later that said I was spam and trolling. it closed my account. what is with this site? Do you want members or not?

I probabaly broke a rule here but since I canot write you on another name, i wanted to understand. Do I have to pay to get on?

Other name was rcgrouptruther. Dunno if that name was a bad one. please help. thanks you.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2012, 11:53 AM
Administrator
We do not allow multiple accounts or troll accounts.