Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by BashemSmashem, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 01:28 PM
Find More Posts by BashemSmashem
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

GMP Cobra for parts , very good condition !

Hello , I have a GMP Cobra that is in great condition and is almost complete , it has an OS Max .50 in it that was only ever used for some hovering before parts were taken off of it to repair a different heli . This has been sitting in my hobby room for quite a few years now and needs to go too someone who will use it .

Canopy has some cracks but is repairable .........

I also have the original box with some manuals and misc parts to go with it .

Asking 125 plus shipping , sorry only too US customers .........

I havent sold anything on here before but you can check my feedback on RCTech.net and buy with confidence .

to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2012, 09:22 PM
Find More Posts by bat188
Trader Rating: 0

cobra

Do you still loking to sell heli ? please let me know.