New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 15, 2012, 05:15 PM
Find More Posts by Bill Mercer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudsak View Post
Ok so I own a Spektrum DX7s and a DEVO 10.

The DEVO 10 is so much heavier it's ridiculous. Right now I have rechargeable AAs in it. Any suggestions for a good battery, that fits well, and maybe lowers the weight? Thanks.
Wowhobbies sells a lipo battery that fits. I'd expect the lipo to be substantially lighter than a bunch of AAs.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 17, 2012, 09:20 PM
Find More Posts by HKhobbyone
www.hobbyone.com.hk
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKDDMM View Post

Hi,
Hobbyone is selling DEVO 10 only USD129, here is the link: http://www.hobbyone.com.hk/cn/index.jsp
Old Jun 17, 2012, 09:41 PM
Find More Posts by HKhobbyone
www.hobbyone.com.hk
Hobbyone is selling DEVO 10 at USD129, please ref to http://www.hobbyone.com.hk/cn/index.jsp
Old Jun 26, 2012, 12:53 AM
Find More Posts by metalguy
always something to learn...
I have been using my DEVO 10 with no problems. The upgrade seems to have done the trick.-----Metalguy
Old Jun 29, 2012, 07:06 AM
Find More Posts by skejah1063

Binding and signal connection

hi guys i got a devo 10 and 1002 rx for my quad x i have a couple of questions
1 how do i bind the rx with the tx
2 where does the signal wire go towards the label or to the outside of the rx
3 my esc hobbyking 18/20 amp just keep beeping and motors twitching

thanks in advance for your help

mark
Old Jun 29, 2012, 03:09 PM
Find More Posts by skejah1063
Hi guys chris sorted it all out for me thanks Bobeine
Old Jul 14, 2012, 05:27 AM
Find More Posts by derjennne
Hi,

does anyone tried to use telemtry with devo10 and ladybird or scorpion?

I can only get the voltage of battery but no intern voltage or temperature?

On the walkera-page you can see that there should be temperature also...

Sorry for my bad english

edit: i found the answer in the ladybird-thread
Last edited by derjennne; Jul 14, 2012 at 05:48 AM.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 12:21 AM
Find More Posts by metalguy
always something to learn...
Bill Mercer: I fly planks almost exclusively nowadays. I use my Devo 10 for this, and have had zero problems. My prior RX was a walkera 2801PRO, and it also gave me no problems. So....yes, this radio does well with planks. It is really too bad I suck so much flying helis, though.-----Metalguy
Old Jul 22, 2012, 09:49 AM
Find More Posts by indiggio
Why doesn't the Devo 10 allow you to power up/bind with throttle hold engaged?
Old Jul 22, 2012, 01:17 PM
Find More Posts by Rafa's CB100
Live to learn. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiggio View Post
Why doesn't the Devo 10 allow you to power up/bind with throttle hold engaged?
I don't know the answer to your question, but in my 8S, I can bind with throttle hold on if you have the model bound under fixed ID.

Rafa
Old Jul 22, 2012, 01:21 PM
Find More Posts by dgibbons
You can bind with TH on but it won't power up.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 01:33 PM
Find More Posts by batfire
Connecticut Quad Hacker
Hi Guys,

Sorry to bother you guys but I have a question on how to program my Devo 10. I have the Devo 10 with rx1002 Rx and have first 4 channels to motors on quad. I need to program the rest of the switches for heading hold, norm, atti, gps atti, and carefree/heading lock. What I dont understand is the Tx part of it, use to spektrum and not sure how to get correct switches where I want for features.

1. I wish to put Norm, atti, gps atti on the fmod switch.
2. I wish to put rth on gear switch
3. I wish to put cf and heading lock on mix switch
4. I have tilt on aux 4 so ok there
5. I need to put roll on aux 5

Thanks in advance for any help in setting up Tx.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 01:40 PM
Find More Posts by indiggio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa's CB100 View Post
I don't know the answer to your question, but in my 8S, I can bind with throttle hold on if you have the model bound under fixed ID.

Rafa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgibbons View Post
You can bind with TH on but it won't power up.
You're both correct. My mistake. You can bind with it in throttle hold. I don't know why I added that.

I was curious as to why the radio alarms when powering up in throttle hold and if it's just me or if there's a setting somewhere to ignore it?

When I shut down for the dayi, I engage throttle hold as the last step on the radio, then unplug the battery on the heli, then power down the radio.

The next time I power on the radio, I get the alarm, but I want to start the heli in throttle hold, so I always have to toggle it off, then on again. Then connect the battery to the heli.

Thanks!
Old Jul 22, 2012, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by fishfiend
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiggio View Post
You're both correct. My mistake. You can bind with it in throttle hold. I don't know why I added that.

I was curious as to why the radio alarms when powering up in throttle hold and if it's just me or if there's a setting somewhere to ignore it?

When I shut down for the dayi, I engage throttle hold as the last step on the radio, then unplug the battery on the heli, then power down the radio.

The next time I power on the radio, I get the alarm, but I want to start the heli in throttle hold, so I always have to toggle it off, then on again. Then connect the battery to the heli.

Thanks!
With the wk2801, you can only bind to a receiver with throttlehold and idle up off, but once bound, you can change the battery of the heli with throttle hold on and it'll be as quick as a fixed id bind...just don't switch the radio off, as you'll have to start all over again..

I believe the devo radios operate the same way.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 11:08 PM
Find More Posts by thloh85
wrong thread. Sorry
Last edited by thloh85; Jul 25, 2012 at 11:13 PM.