This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 01, 2012, 12:09 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

wish list-what would you like to have?

am starting a 'wish list' so anybody can daydream and tell what he would like to have.
something that any manufacturer, large or small, can make or create for us to use.
like radios, powerplants, airplane plans, kits, ready-to-fly, mounts, gearboxes, devices, programs, simulators, adapters, connectors, you name it.
this could let potential manufacturers hear what we the people need or wish we could have.
also, if some1 knows that it is already being made or sold, he can tell us here.
this way we all learn where to get it .
the list i started is at the indoor and micro models, but if anybody thinks it is a good idea to start it on any other specialty, please feel free to start it yourself, or ask me to start it and i'll do.
here is the link: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1605339
Last edited by phil alvirez; Mar 02, 2012 at 05:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply