Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by Kevin Greene, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 10:22 PM
Find More Posts by Kevin Greene
Trader Rating: 84
Sold

Bind And Fly UM Mustang w/Extra/New Wing...

For sale is my Bind And Fly UM Mustang...Included is a NIB wing (+ $15!!!)...After a few landings in tall grass I slightly creased the wing on the bottom...I used a heat gun to try to take the crease out without success, hence the reason for buying the new wing...The plane flies GREAT as is!!!---I just wanted a new wing for cosmetic reasons...The vertical stab has had a couple of issues due to landing in the grass and flipping over but still looks good...(See Pics)....This plane looks a LOT better than others I've seen for the same price...I'm probably over-exaggerating the issues but I like PERFECT planes!!!

Also included are 3 160mAh Turnigy NanoTech batteries...These increase the flying time and power over the stock batts!!!...The charger is also included...Price is $60 SHIPPED in a stock box which also doubles as a carrying case...This plane only has about a dozen flights in my back yard and flies VERY well...PayPal only...

THANKS!!!...Kevin
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 29, 2012, 10:30 PM
Find More Posts by mat3415
Trader Rating: 7
pm sent