Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

May 13, 2013, 09:22 PM
PecanPatch's Son
Thread OP
Both glue and tape is best
to remove ads between posts
Jul 29, 2013, 10:02 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
A couple of nice shots of Jims B2 from this thread!
Well done Jim!
Aug 05, 2013, 07:53 AM
"Spike"

My B-2 makes a trip away from home

Saturday we attended a Tri-Hawk fly-in at the Aerohawks field in Iowa City, just 35 miles south of us.
The Aerohawk club really know how to put on an event, and the meal is always "out of this world". If you leave without enough to eat or not enough flying, it's your fault, there's always plenty of both to be had.
I decided to take the B-2 , hoping the winds would be gentle towards later in the day, and they were.
Wendell flew it in fine fashion, ( I was a little tired and shaky) , with the gear tucked up it made a beautiful flight, I had a smile on my face that couldn't be removed with a crowbar.
Several wanted a closer look to see just what it was, and were very interested, and made some very nice comments.
I told them I built it and made a few changes, but a fella down in GA. designed it and led the way. I told them where to find this build forum, and hopefully they will check it out.
There was interest and talk of possibly building a couple for their air show, so we might see some new faces here.
Rich, I hope you decide to build one.
Thanks Josh for a super design, it's a blast to fly and show to others.
Jul 16, 2017, 07:53 PM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
Glad to hear she is still flying Jim.

Quick Reply