New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:29 AM
warthox is offline
Find More Posts by warthox
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by idea fly View Post
GOOD NEWS:and for now we are planning a sales promotion to let more people to know our products,The 400usd IFLY-4 but NOW you can takes it at 240usd (not include the battery and camera mount,neither shipping fee),and only for the distributer,each distributer just can buy two at this price.

VALID DATE
:before Apr 14. what are you waiting for!!!!
i think the people wait for some detailed tests
i wouldnt buy something only because the manufacturer says his product is top notch. every manufacturer says this about his products...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:35 AM
tc3wins is offline
Find More Posts by tc3wins
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
and the new price is only for distributers!!!!
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:51 AM
idea fly is offline
Find More Posts by idea fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
and the new price is only for distributers!!!!
you know ,just promotion.i am sorry
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:54 AM
idea fly is offline
Find More Posts by idea fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by warthox View Post
i think the people wait for some detailed tests
i wouldnt buy something only because the manufacturer says his product is top notch. every manufacturer says this about his products...
of cuase ,but you don't always have the chance to get it at that price
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:19 AM
warthox is offline
Find More Posts by warthox
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by idea fly View Post


of cuase ,but you don't always have the chance to get it at that price
mh; i dont pay 400usd [due im no distributor] to just let me surprise if i bought something good or crap...
its like, 'hey u just loose 240usd if its crap and not 400usd'. thats no argument for me
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:03 PM
idea fly is offline
Find More Posts by idea fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by warthox View Post
mh; i dont pay 400usd [due im no distributor] to just let me surprise if i bought something good or crap...
its like, 'hey u just loose 240usd if its crap and not 400usd'. thats no argument for me
We will see who is"the first brave man to eat an oyster "and if it is crap
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:42 PM
dt8666 is offline
Find More Posts by dt8666
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by idea fly View Post
thanks for the reviews,and good news again ,now the arm has been strengten again ,we just got it today ,
When are you going to send me the replacement arm as the one I order should be the improved version but it is not.

and the landng gear too

I believe the same to TC??
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:48 PM
idea fly is offline
Find More Posts by idea fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by dt8666 View Post
When are you going to send me the replacement arm as the one I order should be the improved version but it is not.

and the landng gear too

I believe the same to TC??
I am sorry i can do nothing about that ,my boss just say will send it to you with next order , but won't send it alone ,I am sorry ,that's beyong my authority,hope you understand .
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:04 AM
dt8666 is offline
Find More Posts by dt8666
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by idea fly View Post
I am sorry i can do nothing about that ,my boss just say will send it to you with next order , but won't send it alone ,I am sorry ,that's beyong my authority,hope you understand .
I am not smarter than Warthox.... that is the key word for today:

case closed... see you in PP claim...
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:08 AM
tc3wins is offline
Find More Posts by tc3wins
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
I am thinking I should stay away from this quad and company. At least till I see some distributers and actual test with the quad in the US!!!!
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:11 AM
kaz1104 is offline
Find More Posts by kaz1104
Dreamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by idea fly View Post
I am sorry i can do nothing about that ,my boss just say will send it to you with next order , but won't send it alone ,I am sorry ,that's beyong my authority,hope you understand .
These machines will be flown, and crashed. Spare parts and support IS IMPORTANT !!
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:11 AM
idea fly is offline
Find More Posts by idea fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
I am thinking I should stay away from this quad and company. At least till I see some distributers and actual test with the quad in the US!!!!
already have someone play it in USA ,same city you live,he came to our company to get it ,and have just back to USA 2days ago
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:14 AM
idea fly is offline
Find More Posts by idea fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz1104 View Post
These machines will be flown, and crashed. Spare parts and support IS IMPORTANT !!
yes ,you are telling the true thing ,all things went down after some times
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:49 AM
kaz1104 is offline
Find More Posts by kaz1104
Dreamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by idea fly View Post
yes ,you are telling the true thing ,all things went down after some times
What does this mean? ..."All things went down after some times"... What, like customer support??
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:57 AM
idea fly is offline
Find More Posts by idea fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz1104 View Post
What does this mean? ..."All things went down after some times"... What, like customer support??
NO ,that't not what i mean ,I mean the item
Site Sponsor


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted PARIS - MultiWiiCopter aerial photography board mcguyver9111 Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 3 Feb 25, 2012 11:42 PM
Wanted PARIS - MultiWiiCopter aerial photography board - v4.0 LLC semi-naked or populated mcguyver9111 Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 1 Feb 23, 2012 03:18 PM
Discussion S-606 Aerial photography combo/TMF Pro FC batusaix Multirotor Talk 7 Feb 03, 2012 04:39 AM
Discussion Vimeos Group Aerial photography & video also on facebook aeropics Aerial Photography 0 Sep 12, 2011 03:25 PM
Discussion Use of RC Aircraft for Aerial Videos and Photography BJADA Aerial Photography 1 Sep 06, 2011 05:35 PM