This thread is privately moderated by smokeytbear, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 12:01 PM
Find More Posts by smokeytbear
Trader Rating: 134
Sold

Thunder Power Charger TP-425 lipo Charger

I have 2 of these chargers that are brand new in the box. Work great as a field charger for flight/RX packs or lipo packs in your transmitter. They usually sell for around $40 new + shipping.
I do know there are other chargers out there for cheaper but this is aThunder Power quatlity product. It is also very compact which means it is great for travel too.

$20 shipped

Paypal and email address: nnguyen70@gmail.com

Email me if you have any questions.

BTW Sorry for posting in this forum but RC Groups won't let me post in the Charger/Batteries forum at the moment
Last edited by smokeytbear; Feb 28, 2012 at 01:06 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:34 AM

One charger sold

one gone one left...
Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:42 AM
Find More Posts by major.monogram
Trader Rating: 62
Pastor of Muppets \m/
Just curious, but why can't you post in the battery section?
Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:54 AM

good question

Quote:
Originally Posted by major.monogram View Post
For whatever reason everytime I would go to post under that forum it would send me to the log in screen and ask me to log in. I was already logged in the previous screen....a mystery to me??

As a matter of fact I will try again right now to see if it still does the same thing
Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:56 AM

I just tried again

Quote:
Originally Posted by major.monogram View Post
I just tried again to post a new thread in the charger and batteries forum. It again sent me back to a log in screen. I don't know whats going on. Any other forum is okay....
Old Feb 28, 2012, 04:59 PM
Find More Posts by jgalexander
Trader Rating: 873
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
Weird about the login stuff.

If anyone is interested, I have a balancer which mates perfectly with this charger. Its a Thunder Power TP-205v, and it's listed here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1579054
Josh
Old Feb 29, 2012, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalexander View Post
Weird about the login stuff.

If anyone is interested, I have a balancer which mates perfectly with this charger. Its a Thunder Power TP-205v, and it's listed here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1579054
Josh
Hey are you hijacking my post... just kidding. Yes I have one of those bankers too. They work great.

Last charger is SOLD....all gone.