Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by kicekilla, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 05:15 AM
Find More Posts by kicekilla
Trader Rating: 58
No you cant fly it.
Sold

Looking to trade NIB rtr JATO 2.5 for a rock crawler

I picked up a brand new trxs jato 2.5 on here a bit ago and have not gotten around to driving it yet, but I have been really interested in rock crawlers as of lately and thought i might see if anyyone is looking to trade. the jato has never been run and the person I bought it from upgrade the pipe to a after market aluminum pipe. these things are supposed to be pretty awesome i just have never done any cars before and think I would like to start with electric before i break this awesome nitro(i think its nitro haha)

I would like to trade for a brushless crawler, preferably rtr but not completly necessary. I will consider other trades as well and also selling it to fund a crawler(i prefer trade over sell, for now). pm me and let me know what you have and i will post pics later if anyone is interested.
Last edited by kicekilla; Feb 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2012, 08:14 AM
Find More Posts by bentech
Trader Rating: 13
Hi, i dont have a brushless crawler to trade but i'd like to buy it. How much you want for you jato ?? Any pics ??
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:16 AM
Find More Posts by kicekilla
Trader Rating: 58
No you cant fly it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentech View Post
Hi, i dont have a brushless crawler to trade but i'd like to buy it. How much you want for you jato ?? Any pics ??
i will post some pics later tonight, but i want to see if anyone else has a crawler before I take any other action. if I decide to sell straight out i will let you know first though.