Feb 26, 2012, 03:21 AM
Thread OP
Suggestion

i get abused and criticized about my model building yet i get sevel warnings?

for the first time in almost 10 years being a RCG member i get abused and harassed on the board and in private messages a mod can check my PM's for proof! by member Fox-composites in this thread https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1596296 Fox-composites has gone and edited his post to hide all the remarks judging my model building skills and the person i am about my intelligence saying my spelling is horrible who is he to judge my spelling and the way i build my own planes?
i have just received 4 msg's from a RCG admin saying to edit my post some of my post say the following

my post defending my self: this is his video and this is jim haha classic that thing is no where near the speed demon his making out i would estimate that little plane going 120mph
(i posted a public viewing video of Fox-composites linked from youtube of jim flying his planes who was judging how fast my own model planes fly)
another post from me inregard to Fox-composites judging my spelling and my model building
my post: a couple PM's from jim how nice is this guy? does he want to stay in business for long? he gets his kicks out of starting arguments on a internet forum i didnt reply to any of his PM's

heres a private msg's

msg: Please get some English writing and spelling lessons. It would make your posts so much easier to read. You write like an infant.
I have been designing models for over 40 years, many of them full composite turbine models so I do speak with some authority on the matter.
Thanks for the argument though, good fun.
I will not post again so you can write what you like about me, I don't care. Bye

and i get all these warnings u can read everyone elses posts in that thread who also agree Fox-composites crossed the line

also is the mod who sent me the 4 warnings kidding or what? i was defending my self i was the victim
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2012, 09:28 AM
Shining a light on the hobby.
Please edit the warned posts to remove the parts that break site rules. When you do that your points will be gone. In a situation like that the thing to do is report the offending posts and the moderators do their jobs.
Here is the site policy on your situation:

You are Responsible for Yourself
At RCGroups each user is responsible for their own posts. It is not possible, therefore, to successfully argue an appeal on the basis of what other users did prior to the action that was warned. Quoting an offensive word originally typed up by someone else will still result in an "Offensive Content" infraction. Likewise, responding to a personal attack with a personal attack is not acceptable.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/wlist.php

Quick Reply