HK Multicopter Control Board - motor doesn't spin - need help
I built a quadcopter and I have a problem with HK Multicopter control board - so I'm unable to fly or even test it :-(
I've connected all 4 motors to the board to the M1-M4 pins and also connected my RX. All ESCs initialize and do their standard pip pip... Now if I increase the throttle - one motor starts, then the second, then the third and nearly at full throttle the fourth.
At first I thought it could be a problem with the ESCs throttle range - but I think it isn't.
What have I done so far:
- calibrated the ESCs (yaw pot to zero, power, pip pip, power off, restore yaw pot) - OK
- tested the ESCs and motors directly on a RX - OK
- tried different firmwares - XCopter 4.7, XCopter 2.5
- tried with one BEC, two BEC, external BEC
- switched the cables for the motors - so for example motor 1 on pins for M4 and motor 4 on pins for M1 ==> now motor 1 is the last spinning up. So it seems that it's the control boards fault - the order of the motors starting is the same as the pins on the board...
Has anyone an idea what that could be?
Last edited by Jetro223; Feb 24, 2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: added picture of board
Hi, thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work with just trimming. Now I've flashed the firmware "XXcontroller KR version by Minsoo Kim ***Latest Firmware***" from kkmulticopter.com and my motors spin up simultaneously
There's also another discussion I just found about this here => https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1587021 <= maybe I'll give it another try later
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Wow Hobbies Brushless System continualy beeps and doesn't spin up?||GetterDragun||Micro Helis||9||Feb 10, 2012 10:19 PM|
|Discussion||How to trim the heli so it doesn't spin||CADiver||Micro Helis||0||Feb 06, 2012 06:53 PM|
|Help!||My motor doesn't run right Please help!||Alex Schauer||Electric Motor Design and Construction||47||Dec 19, 2011 06:46 PM|
|Discussion||HK SS Series 18-20A ESC + OrangeRx Futaba FASST - No beeps, motor doesn't move :(||lpinho||Power Systems||5||Aug 16, 2011 05:29 PM|
|Help!||T3amp ESC Motor 1302 doesn't work Help||P.M.S||Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models||3||Jul 25, 2011 07:45 PM|