Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Feb 24, 2012, 12:15 AM
Find More Posts by smilam
Question

Looking for plans that use electronics from 4 site

I am looking for plans for an indoor acrobatic airplane that I can use the motor and all of the electronics from my old 4 site that has been repaired so many times that it is getting to heavy and flexible to fly.
I tried to search the forums but did not have any success. Part of the reason may be that I am not very proficient with the computer and may not be searching the most efficient way to get the answers that I am looking for.
Thanks for any help.
Steve
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2012, 12:39 AM
Find More Posts by torque roll
A Texan abroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilam View Post
I am looking for plans for an indoor acrobatic airplane that I can use the motor and all of the electronics from my old 4 site that has been repaired so many times that it is getting to heavy and flexible to fly.
I tried to search the forums but did not have any success. Part of the reason may be that I am not very proficient with the computer and may not be searching the most efficient way to get the answers that I am looking for.
Thanks for any help.
Steve
Are you looking for a new bipe? If so, I have to recommend the Infineion.