This thread is privately moderated by rahulgaba, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 23, 2012, 08:59 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Thread OP
Sold

OS 50SX-H hyper parts and one full engine for sale.. LOW Prices

Hey guys,

I got a bunch of OS 50 SX-H (hyper) parts...

I got Carburetors (2) both good condition. (30 each)

2 Crank Cases with backplates (30 each)

2 Crankshafts (20 each)

2 Hyper heads (blue heat sinks) (35 each)

2 piston sleeves both in great condition, I got them checked and inspected, both are as smooth and without scratches as can be. (20 each)

I also have two pistons.. One in VERY GOOD condition, and one needs cleaning. but i will sell only one, the one i know will work.
(15 for both)

1 con rod (5 bucks)

Piston and con rod are used and its obvious when you look at them.

None of these parts are rusted, and are stored safely in non corrosive oiled baggies.

These engines were acquired in a trade. I took the parts that I needed for my engines to make the run perfect, and the rest is all here for sale.

I will post pics soon.

Only trade I will accept at this time will be parts of Vibe 50.

OR else.. Paypal only. Please add paypal's 3 or 3.5 % whatever it is to your transaction. If you buy in large chunks I will ship it for free. Anything else add a 1.50 for shipping.

I also have one full engine in working condition, I will sell that for 70 bucks.

All this is OBO if not low-balled..

I have sold stuff here before, and I have a reputation to make sure that you are satisfied.

Last edited by rahulgaba; Feb 24, 2012 at 05:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2012, 12:07 AM
Trader Rating: 39
First i will take the full woking OS 50 and then i may consider the part of 50 when you show the picture . may be i will take it all !
Feb 24, 2012, 01:05 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Thread OP
Will post the pics and pm you very soon.

Thanks for looking.

Quick Reply