This thread is privately moderated by NwRcFlight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 23, 2012, 07:08 PM
EDF Junkie
Thread OP
Discussion

E-Flite Hyper Taxi

I'm really liking my Hyper Taxi for indoor flight. The gym at work is great for many of my helicopters but too small for planes except for something like the Vapor. And now the Hyper Taxi is a new item to add to my indoor fleet. I put 8 packs through it tonight. The maiden was a wee bit exciting but I adjusted pretty fast. I wacked the nose pretty hard so it's not looking pretty any more but it sure is fun and different. I've used more glue today than I've used in the last 2 years. But I'm also flying a lot lower and slower than I normally do. There's no such thing as three mistakes high in a gym this small.

I had no intention of buying one of these until I saw it at the Hobby Shop. I'm glad I got it for some indoor winter flying.

The Maiden

E-Flite UMX Hyper Taxi with AS3X. Maiden Flight with DX8 Transmitter (6 min 36 sec)

Flight #2

E-Flite UMX Hyper Taxi with AS3X. Flight #2 at the Gym with Spektrum DX8 Transmitter (5 min 5 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply