Feb 23, 2012, 07:28 AM
Team Low Level
Zipper I see that you have posted on 3 different threads about a RCG member, has that member been dealing with you? Do you have a complain to make against this member?
to remove ads between posts
Feb 23, 2012, 07:30 AM
Team Low Level
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkoo
I have had several people who are the victims explain the circumstances to me directly, some of which are in written correspondence.
Is that correspondence hand written or digital?
Feb 23, 2012, 07:31 AM
speedfreek
Thread OP
Digital
Feb 23, 2012, 07:33 AM
Team Low Level
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkoo
Digital

Can you confirm that this digital statement is true and correct and unedited with?
Feb 23, 2012, 07:34 AM
de-registered abuser
Id' be Pm'ing lowlevel for an AFP number and speak to this guy directly on the phone waz....no offence intended lowlevel.
Feb 23, 2012, 07:35 AM
speedfreek
Thread OP
Can anyone?

I can only confirm that it came directly from the victim.
Feb 23, 2012, 07:38 AM
Team Low Level
Well then there isn't much you can do. You still haven't told me/us if you have heard from all party's yet!
Feb 23, 2012, 07:40 AM
by ZIPPER
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowLevel
Zipper I see that you have posted on 3 different threads about a RCG member, has that member been dealing with you? Do you have a complain to make against this member?
We received an email from another retailer warning us that he had bad dealings with this particular person. With the known background of this person I felt that it was the wright thing to let people know that he was at it again and to not buy or sell to him.
Of course Im the bad guy for trying to save the world.
Feb 23, 2012, 07:41 AM
speedfreek
Thread OP
This is sounding a lot like an interrogation I must say.......

Thanks Paul.

I might take your advice.
Feb 23, 2012, 07:45 AM
de-registered abuser
I only suggest that to be sure that the person you are speaking to IS the person you are speaking to, if you get my drift
It is pretty easy to set up accounts all over the place here if one wanted to.

Edit, I wouldn't call that an interrogation though, fair questions, and it's prob the first 3 or 4 questions a cop/lawyer would ask to figure out if you had a case or not. But then again, I don't watch cop/lawyer shows, so what would I know
Last edited by gouch; Feb 23, 2012 at 07:51 AM.
Feb 23, 2012, 07:49 AM
Team Low Level
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouch
I only suggest that to be sure that the person you are speaking to IS the person you are speaking to, if you get my drift
It is pretty easy to set up accounts all over the place here if one wanted to.
I can now see why this is a witch hunt.
Feb 23, 2012, 07:50 AM
speedfreek
Thread OP
Quote:
Just when I thought you were a decent bloke!
Feb 23, 2012, 07:55 AM
de-registered abuser
Quote:

This *here* with you is no witch hunt, it's a valid question. We have no idea who you are. We are taking your word. We are not doubting your posts and what was written in them. It wouldn't be the first time somebody has started a duplicate account on here, and it would be nice to know that the person you are speaking to is indeed the person you are speaking to. Are you able to pursue a case if the facts you needed were brought in front of you?

Your response surprises me to be honest.
Feb 23, 2012, 08:00 AM
de-registered abuser
And in all honesty it is no witch hunt for the person of interest. It is a warning to others that if money is involved with him, then bad things could happen if his history is anything to go by.

This is called the RC community, and especially the slope soaring one looking after one another. I would hate someone to be shafted by this person in the future knowing that if he knew in advance to be carefull of said person, then they may not have been ripped off. And I believe waz and a lot of other people would agree.

THIS is what this thread is about, it isn't a witch hunt.
Feb 23, 2012, 08:02 AM
Team Low Level
To be honest the AFP wouldn't be interested in it as it seems more like a local matter. State police would be your best bet.

Quick Reply