Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by superplumberx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 11:46 PM
Find More Posts by superplumberx
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

Blade MSRX RTF with extras $160

I have for sale my msrx that i bought back in January. The up grades include a rkh swashplate, rkh blade grips, microheli head, xtreme canopy, and mcpx complete tail. I'm also including 2 more e-flite 150 mah 25c batteries for a total of 3. Also included is another set of orange blades, a bag of links, a ac adapter for the charger, and replacement balls for the swashplate. The only problem with it is one of the wires for the battery plug broke off the main board, i tried to solder it back on but my soldering iron sucks so i didn't do such a great job putting it back on. But it still flys just fine.

Im asking 160 shipped, the aluminum parts alone were about 70.

pay pal accepted

Last edited by superplumberx; Feb 22, 2012 at 08:00 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2012, 01:24 AM
Find More Posts by Jasbrek
Trader Rating: 6
I hope you buy a new soldering iron when this sells! LoL
Old Feb 21, 2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasbrek View Post
I hope you buy a new soldering iron when this sells! LoL
Lol, I will be buying a newone this weekend. It's really frustrating not having one. If it a problem for a potential buyer I can fix it I just don't have time during the week to go get one. I figured most people in this hobby know how to solder so it wouldn't be a problem.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 08:01 AM
Price dropped to 160 firm.