Nov 25, 2012, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothy89
Just search eBay for Keychain Spy Camera, or 808 Keychain Camera

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=keychain+spy+camera

Just be careful which one you pick, some don't have audio, some are HD, but others aren't. And some may not come with a memory card to save the video to.

You can get. That camera 808 keychain from banggood.com for peanuts or paypal cash
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2012, 03:47 PM
Fly Fast, Fly Hard, Fly Fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladicopter
You can get. That camera 808 keychain from banggood.com for peanuts or paypal cash
The one I got from Banggood doesn't work very well.
Nov 25, 2012, 06:03 PM
Starting in R/C Helicopters
Hello Guys!

I've been looking for a tip on how to convert MJX F45 Brushless, and I find this:

They sell the set to make the change to brushless motor .. What do you think? Worth it? The engine and the entire set is offered in good quality? The price, compared to buying piece by piece?

Would you like a hint of you!

Another thing, if I wanted to make the change for Brushless tail motor, I need another Speed ​​Controller (ESC)? Or should I connect it to the speed controller of the main engine?

Thank you very much indeed!

----------

Good Guys, i am with out a doubt! My MJX F-45 arrived on Friday this week, today I will be doing my first flight, however, he realized that during takeoff he moves enough to the left, by logic, driven by the engine of the tail. However, the offset is too much! Should change any settings, or make adjustments? I recommend leaving quato in speed, acceleration, etc?

Another thing that is very encomodando me, which is to turn to the right, he does it very quickly because it is aided by the engine speed of the tail, however, to turn to the left, it does so very slowly, helice the tail ceases to rotate .. Is this normal?

Thanks to all.
Nov 25, 2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eminemin
Ok thats strange, its not binding correctly otherwise you would see a rapid movement from your servo by pushing the trottle up and down

Ofcourse i can be wrong but i think its more likely that something on your board is not connected good ore correctly, this is how its seems to me

Just try to move the slides up and down and play a little with it, i know some poeple had the same issue you are having now and it turned out to be the slides after all, even when they are a little of there position it can cause a binding problem.

Otherwise you should think more in the direction of your board in the heli.
Sorry i cant help you more i can imagen it sucks not te be able to fly now that its finaly arrived.

Good luck its an great chopper !
Okay so i ordered a new circuit board hoping to solve my binding problem.

Now when i bind the chopper throttle up and down i get a long..... beep that does not stop. Any ideas what my problem is??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FCLxlYXpJvI
Nov 25, 2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock Mike
Is the F45 camera HD and with audio?
Who has them?
HMike
You can get it from

Banggood.com

Am waiting for it
Nov 25, 2012, 09:16 PM
Brent 黑雁
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauconnier
Very often I read that we should start with a good transmitter. From what I see a good devo will bind only to a new Walkera heli, am I wrong ? and a Spectrum ? do they bind only to their receivers ? Is it possible to buy a transmitter that will bind to all the 2.4 g helicopter, toys or hobby ? Why not, it is frequencies after all ?
That has been the case until now. Several very good programmers have put in a lot of work modify the firmware on Devo series transmitters.
The Devo 8s was their first project. I now binds to Devo rx, the older Walkera Rex's, and spectrum. They also said with and additional piece of hardware, it would bind to Turnigy 9x compatibles which means it will bind with Xeida and WlToys like V911 and V929.
It will be the closest thing to a universal TX yet.
As I just bought a Devo12s because of display problem with my Devo8s, I will be installing the Deviation firmware in the 8 as soon as I have time to fix it.
Nov 25, 2012, 09:25 PM
Brent 黑雁
Quote:
Originally Posted by padge993
Okay so i ordered a new circuit board hoping to solve my binding problem.

Now when i bind the chopper throttle up and down i get a long..... beep that does not stop. Any ideas what my problem is??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FCLxlYXpJvI
Were is the noise coming from. It's impossible to tell form here. Guessing the TX.
Do you you have anything else running close that is 2.4ghz like a wireless router. That could be creating issues. If so, try changing the channel on the router.
Nov 26, 2012, 01:45 AM
Eugene
I noticed that you have the heli on then the TX turn on the Tx first then the heli then move the stick up and then down, as for the beeb it seems its comming from the TX not the heli so check that you have pluged in all of the cables correctly on the PCB with the right polarity as it seems to me that it is a warning that something is wrong.

Also reset the TX to factory settings and check you are in the right Mode.
Nov 26, 2012, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk
Not yet. That will be my first as soon as I get a TX that works. My first one was DOA.
Hi.i ordered flysky 9x which is the same as turnigy 9x together with my first new f45 .cant wait
Nov 26, 2012, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .quietguy
I'm too much of a noob yet to give any solid suggestions but others, I'm sure will chime in shortly with their very good information.

I'm sure you'll really enjoy the bird - I have although I'm still learning.

I've done Zero mods after two weeks of ownership. I think this thing is just fine as is for the immediate future.

Welcome to the Thread, and have fun with your F45.

... Lennie

Hi lennie the quiteguy.
If you have not much experience with 4ch heli and have windy weather all the time why dont you get v911 to practice at home and and save big bird from crashes by mishandling controls?
Nov 26, 2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothy89
Just to add to the shipping debate, All my orders from HobbyKing, MyRCMart and MiracleMart all seem to be around 6 business days to my door. And that is with regular shipping.

My F45 came from Aliexpress (1st Global of Shanghai. INC) although they don't appear to sell on AliExpress anymore.

And that took 5 business days EMS which cost me $104 incl. shipping...

BangGood however, don't get me started...

Also eBay can be ridiculously slow, especially when they ship "Economy" from China/HK seems they stick them on an old Tall Ship and sail it over...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizgig
Hi Budasac,

I have both the DH 9116 & the MJX-F45 and the F45 is just a pleasure to fly compaird to the DH 9116. It is very stable and easy to control even outside as well in light winds, It is well built and is a good solid platform for a learner.

The camera dosn't make much differance at all it feels the same to fly with or without it and if it dose it would be very marginal.

I now have turned my attention to my new heli the Skyartec WASP 3X V 6ch FBL which is even more stable due to the new 3axis gyro it can hover hands off and it's fast and very manuvarable and I would have to say it would be the best out of all the heli's out there for a learner to progress onto 450 class and above.

Web Link for the 3X V

Can you not fit 3d gyro on mjx f45 ?
Nov 26, 2012, 08:35 AM
Eugene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladicopter
Can you not fit 3d gyro on mjx f45 ?
Hi Mate,

The X3 V wasp is a full CP heli with reciver,esc ect and it has a belt driven tail and the gyro is in the reciver and it has a FBL head so you would have to rebuild the MJX-F45 to accomidate the X3 V equipment, it could be done but you would have fun trying to find compatable parts ect and then depending on the cost ect I would just upgrade the F45 to BL and buy the Wasp X3 V.
Nov 26, 2012, 09:59 AM
Hello everyone, to do the conversion for Brushless main motor with a battery 3S, recommend a 25A ESC? or an ESC 18A? About the Turnigy speed controllers, which unlike the Basic 18A to 18A Plush? Will I have to buy a programming card? Or is it not necessary?
Nov 26, 2012, 10:44 AM
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
Well, Im totally new in this but already read 100+ pages about modding the F-45 and "A" capacity of ESC depends on what motor u use. You dont need to flash your ESC if You are going to use it with main motor. Flashing is only needed when using with tail motor.

Btw, anyone tryed to use a motor with different diameter then 24mm. ? Im browsing HK and the EH200 is still out of stock. But I found a lot of motors with 23mm. diameter. Will it fit?
Nov 26, 2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarrick
Well, Im totally new in this but already read 100+ pages about modding the F-45 and "A" capacity of ESC depends on what motor u use. You dont need to flash your ESC if You are going to use it with main motor. Flashing is only needed when using with tail motor.

Btw, anyone tryed to use a motor with different diameter then 24mm. ? Im browsing HK and the EH200 is still out of stock. But I found a lot of motors with 23mm. diameter. Will it fit?
Well, I think I'll stick with the Basic 18A ..

About the engine, so that the dimensions are the same, I think it will fit normally, but would require further modifications. As my arrived within a week, I think I'll take the EH200 even, unhurried arrived. Unless recommend another engine! Take a look at this link:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...688989279.html

Here they sell conversion with all necessary modifications. I do not know if it's good! What do you think?

Another thing, yesterday to make my first flight with the MJX F45, I broke the landing gear and stabilizer bar was bent.

I tried to remove it but can not remove the pin that holds the part that holds the blades and etc. .. Any tips? I'm desperate about it!

Quick Reply