Oct 04, 2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless
I try to balance the blades so the helicopter flies as smooth as possible. Then I mount the camera so it is very tight to the bottom of the helicopter. The velcro is just to set it in place, the zip tie is to hold it down really snug, and the twist-tie through they keychain loop is just to keep it from falling off if the first 2 fail.

I've had some videos come in with vibration and I have to check over the helicopter and the camera mounting to smooth things out again.
how to balance helicopter blade . I've never heard . just heard about balance prop
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2012, 05:25 PM

Park 370 Continued

Today I received my Park 370 4100kv inrunner brushless motor along with a Turnigy Basic 25A speed control. I went with 25A because I heard that the BEC can get very warm and I wanted the extra capacity. The motor is a complete "plug-n-play" so to speak as it bolts right to the heli with the included bracket, without having to drill out the holes. It even comes with mounting screws and 10T pinion. Photos attached for those not familiar with this motor..

I should have up and running as soon as the programming card shows up and I pickup some Dean's plugs.
Oct 04, 2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname2x
Why there 's no vibration with you clip . My F45 has a lot lot of vibration . I can't even see any with keychain camera
Strange mine is not realy vibrating that much either...maybe your keychain mounting is causing it ? Second one is not in HD btw

MJX F45 back garden flight.mp4 (2 min 36 sec)

Flying my MJX45 (no crash) (3 min 35 sec)

And my little mods.....just my Gyro is complety %$#@@ so its grounded till my new board is here

MJX F45 little mods (1 min 35 sec)
Oct 04, 2012, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname2x
how to balance helicopter blade . I've never heard . just heard about balance prop
I use a scale set to grams. You also want to make sure that your Balance Bar is straight. You will see any out of balance while the copter is just starting up on the ground. If it is dancing a little, it's time to look it over.

I just received my MJX bolt on camera today and have no vibrations in the playback.
Oct 04, 2012, 06:15 PM
Ol' Chap. MJX F45!
Would a key chain camera be better than the camera built for the MJX F45 ?
Oct 04, 2012, 07:22 PM

Eh200

Hi Guys

I've got the EH200, today, hookt it up to the PCB to try it.

When I set the throttle around 12% the motor just jiggles a bit forward/backward, is this normal?, when I move the throttle up the motor starts to run normal, backwards from a running motor I can keep it running until I reach 8%

Another question is: what is the correct setting for the timing mode of the turnigy ESC for this motor?

TIA
Oct 04, 2012, 08:26 PM
Brent 黑雁
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyor
Hi Guys

I've got the EH200, today, hookt it up to the PCB to try it.

When I set the throttle around 12% the motor just jiggles a bit forward/backward, is this normal?, when I move the throttle up the motor starts to run normal, backwards from a running motor I can keep it running until I reach 8%

Another question is: what is the correct setting for the timing mode of the turnigy ESC for this motor?

TIA
Set timing at low.
Have you set up your throttle end points as per the instructions that came with the ESC. The motor should start between 10 and 17%. The jittering is when you have just enough current to tickle the motor, but not really start it spinning.
Oct 04, 2012, 08:29 PM
Brent 黑雁
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCloud
Would a key chain camera be better than the camera built for the MJX F45 ?
It would be better quality as you can see from markkona's video. The stock camera gets a little out of focus when not moving smoothly or too fast. It's just cheap and fits the Heli, but that is the only benefit.
Oct 05, 2012, 01:33 AM
Eternal beginner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyor

TIA
Hello !

Noramally, in case of the Turnigy ESC, the default settings it comes with are OK for us.

As BThirsk said, you have just to set the 100% and 0% throttle positions, that's all.

Roland
Oct 05, 2012, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollmops67
Hello !

Noramally, in case of the Turnigy ESC, the default settings it comes with are OK for us.

As BThirsk said, you have just to set the 100% and 0% throttle positions, that's all.

Roland
A little while back you said, that with setting up the throttle positions you're motor starts at around 10%... am I right?
When I set it up it starts at 22%
I don't get it why my value is so much higher than your's.

Can the throttle positions even be programmed two times? Or is it only possible to do this once? Because at the first time I tried to do it I got a little confused and didn't do it properly
Oct 05, 2012, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowshooter
Today I received my Park 370 4100kv inrunner brushless motor along with a Turnigy Basic 25A speed control. I went with 25A because I heard that the BEC can get very warm and I wanted the extra capacity. The motor is a complete "plug-n-play" so to speak as it bolts right to the heli with the included bracket, without having to drill out the holes. It even comes with mounting screws and 10T pinion. Photos attached for those not familiar with this motor..

I should have up and running as soon as the programming card shows up and I pickup some Dean's plugs.
Boy I was stumped there for a bit until I figured out that you still had to hook the original PCB wires to the battery too. ALL I can say now is "HOLY C**P BATMAN!!!" . Almost put the darn thing up through the roof of my garage. Gotta love the motor wine.

Can't wait to get to the park tomorrow.
Oct 05, 2012, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoersender
A little while back you said, that with setting up the throttle positions you're motor starts at around 10%... am I right?

Can the throttle positions even be programmed two times? Or is it only possible to do this once? Because at the first time I tried to do it I got a little confused and didn't do it properly
You can program the throttle positions as many times as you want, but I believe the difference is be between the "normal" and "very soft" start modes that you have the program the SC to.
Oct 05, 2012, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowshooter
You can program the throttle positions as many times as you want, but I believe the difference is be between the "normal" and "very soft" start modes that you have the program the SC to.
Start mode is set to normal
The difference between these modes is, that the throttle still starts at 22% but you will have to remain longer in that position to get the motor turning.
Oct 05, 2012, 03:32 AM
Eternal beginner
Quote:
Yes you're right.

Quote:
Me neither.
I don't remember very well, but I think this was about what I had on my heli before I programmed max and min throttle.

Quote:
Can the throttle positions even be programmed two times?
Or is it only possible to do this once? Because at the first time I tried to do it I got a little confused and didn't do it properly
I think you can programm it as many times as you want.
Try again !

Happy flying and smooth landing !

Roland
Oct 05, 2012, 04:05 AM
Brent 黑雁
Quote:

When you program for stick, make sure your tail motor is unplugged.
Program the stick positions and after you hear the final beeps to signal done as in the instructions, unplug the power to the pcb.
Leave the tail unplugged and bind again. Make sure you are getting just the 2 beeps for cell count when it binds and initializes the ESC.
I had issues with one ESC that it would often enter program mode on binding. I don't know if it was the ESC or. The way the pcb functioned.

Quick Reply