This thread is privately moderated by Hangar52, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 20, 2012, 09:12 AM
Trader Rating: 603
Adam Stallcup
nesmith cougar and jr falcon, how much for each, shipped 65653
Latest blog entry: Update
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2012, 08:47 PM
Trader Rating: 187
Has anyone heard back from this seller??
Feb 20, 2012, 09:03 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangar52
I have several unopened, albeit dusty/dirty boxes, of aircraft kits that I found stored in a barn. It looks like they are all 30+ years old...and the couple of boxes i opened to look in shows the contents in great shape. I'm wanting to sell them, either 1 kit each or the whole lot. I'll be happy to post pics for anyone who is interested. I've looked online for fair value, but am still uncertain. Here's a list of complete unopened kits...

Top Flite School Master-RC8
Ace Mini Expanded Foam Wing -13L166
Scat Cat 500
Ace Super Pacer 50K220
Ace GLHII 50L210 Foam wing
Ace Dick's Dream
MH Mfg BD 5 1/2 Stock # MH2
Guillows P-51 Mustang Kit 402
Jetco Thermic "50-R/C" Kit R/C G2
CG Models Jr. Falcon Kit G18
Guillow's Arrow Kit 702
Peck Polymers PP_5 Piper J3 Cub
Midwest Products Citabria Kit 406
Peck Polymers Nesmith Cougar (have 2 kits of this model)
Peck Polymers Pietenpol Air Camper

In addition, there is a box of misc pieces wheels, tires, etc.
how
Feb 20, 2012, 09:06 PM
PM sent
Feb 20, 2012, 09:48 PM
Trader Rating: 4
BlackLivesMatter.
how much for the BD5 and the Thermic
??????????

Keenan...
Feb 21, 2012, 02:21 PM
Trader Rating: 64
TigreJohn
Hanger52: How about editing your original post to show which items have been sold.
Feb 22, 2012, 10:24 AM
Trader Rating: 100
Often wrong ("wife")
and if anyone actually gets something please let us know. I hate to sound bad but this does seem strange, no posts, no feedback, and found in barn? I mean come on. May be real but I worry.
Feb 22, 2012, 01:19 PM
Trader Rating: 9

pm sent

pm sent
Feb 22, 2012, 02:27 PM
Trader Rating: 32
“Gadget”
PM sent on Ace GLH II Kit
Feb 22, 2012, 04:59 PM
Thread OP
I understand your concerns. This is something I stumbled upon and thought this would be the best venue to get them in the hands of people who would appreciate them. In hindsight, I should have sold it as a complete lot, as piecing it out and shipping all over the country has become quite a chore. I can barely keep up with the PM's I've been getting. I assure you this is legit and welcome any and all feedback from the people to whom I've sent items. There are a couple more people who have already contacted me about specific items and I will honor the prices I gave them though this evening. After that, I will no longer be selling these online. "Thank you", to the people I been dealing with. You have been most helpful. Please let me know if you are satisfied with your purchases.
Feb 22, 2012, 05:43 PM
Trader Rating: 100
Often wrong ("wife")
I apologize if my comment sounded harsh. I think you understand though and actually once you get a few feed back ratings from this then you are set to continue to sell. I hope the reason you are not going to sell online more is the difficulty of packing/shipping and not your experience here on RCG. Best of luck on the sales.
Feb 22, 2012, 07:14 PM
Trader Rating: 92
Todd has been a straight up person on the phone, I have every belief I will get the kits we discussed. If anyone here has sold on here you know the hassle's.
Feb 22, 2012, 08:15 PM
lla
Trader Rating: 386
lla
like to be helpful
what do you have left & the price for ALL??
as I did not receive a reply to my request
Gregg
Latest blog entry: Twisted Hobbys SHAKE
Feb 23, 2012, 03:47 PM
Trader Rating: 291

I talked with him...

I talked on the phone with this gentleman for about thirty minutes on Tuesday. I wanted to offer on the entire lot...but some of what I really was interested in was sold...and for a VERY FAIR PRICE! I finally did make an offer on the rest...which again, he accepted...FAIR TO BOTH OF US. But eventually, I realized that it would not be worth the drive for me. IMHO I would have no problem dealing with this guy. In our conversation, he said that it was very difficult trying to sell something he knows nothing about and responding to the dozens of PMs. I left him my phone number in the one PM I sent him and he called right away. I really think that he would like to sell the remaining as a whole, but is willing to work with you.

Just my 2 cents...
Feb 24, 2012, 08:58 PM
lla
Trader Rating: 386
lla
like to be helpful
has not followed though so far
Latest blog entry: Twisted Hobbys SHAKE

Quick Reply