Thread Tools
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:07 AM
KCV6 is offline
Find More Posts by KCV6
lurking in the HOLE :)
KCV6's Avatar
Now 6 and ohhhh so close to being 5. Delivered EMS to me it would be $168.23.

Mark
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:33 AM
Nukiwi is offline
Find More Posts by Nukiwi
Now, what does this button do?
Nukiwi's Avatar
It was me....

Now still on the fence re the best motor........
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:41 AM
KCV6 is offline
Find More Posts by KCV6
lurking in the HOLE :)
KCV6's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukiwi View Post
It was me....

Now still on the fence re the best motor........
I like the looks of how Mike's was setup.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=261

Mark
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:45 AM
chop stiX is offline
Find More Posts by chop stiX
how'd I do that....oh
chop stiX's Avatar
Awsome teazer Micheal.Now it must get here asap!!!
I still like my idea of 6s.
And as I said earlier most defifnitely will be adding PA VG's
So glad i got the orange one.Jees on Tuesday when I ordered there were still lots.tick tock....
Old Feb 23, 2012, 02:53 AM
xzuberance is offline
Find More Posts by xzuberance
Where's my orange kool-aid?
xzuberance's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRican View Post
Michael have the airplane. I want to give you more precise information. I had no time to get into details. Im going to stop tomorrow at Wargos shop and take some measurements and get back to you.
Thanks Rican. Await those measurements
Old Feb 23, 2012, 02:55 AM
xzuberance is offline
Find More Posts by xzuberance
Where's my orange kool-aid?
xzuberance's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6 View Post
Now 6 and ohhhh so close to being 5. Delivered EMS to me it would be $168.23.

Mark
Did you order one mark? just wondering if we're gonna do the decal thing we were discussing about in the other thread
Old Feb 23, 2012, 03:08 AM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzuberance View Post
Did you order one mark? just wondering if we're gonna do the decal thing we were discussing about in the other thread
I'd be surprised if he got this one... shouldn't he start on foamy first?
Old Feb 23, 2012, 03:14 AM
bonner is offline
Find More Posts by bonner
Tree Trimmer
bonner's Avatar
I solved any possible parts problem. I just ordered two Blue ones. I to fly and one for parts For a $108.00,how could you go wrong? I have a 51" AJ Slick and I think this is going to be a lot of fun!
Last edited by bonner; Feb 23, 2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: add text
Old Feb 23, 2012, 03:24 AM
xzuberance is offline
Find More Posts by xzuberance
Where's my orange kool-aid?
xzuberance's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickg66 View Post
I'd be surprised if he got this one... shouldn't he start on foamy first?
Now now slick... Be nice.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 04:00 AM
xzuberance is offline
Find More Posts by xzuberance
Where's my orange kool-aid?
xzuberance's Avatar
Nice video mike. If this is only your first try with plane, can't imagine what you can do with once you're used to the frame and have your set up perfected. As a side issue, and if you don't mind me asking, do you still fly for PA?
Old Feb 23, 2012, 04:59 AM
simo71 is offline
Find More Posts by simo71
The land down under
simo71's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzuberance View Post
Nice video mike. If this is only your first try with plane, can't imagine what you can do with once you're used to the frame and have your set up perfected. As a side issue, and if you don't mind me asking, do you still fly for PA?
I can answer that & yes he does, great having a few sponsors
Old Feb 23, 2012, 06:06 AM
xzuberance is offline
Find More Posts by xzuberance
Where's my orange kool-aid?
xzuberance's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by simo71 View Post
I can answer that & yes he does, great having a few sponsors
Yeah it's cool that you get to fly at all types of planes for free. What is even cooler is to have your very own plane builder
Old Feb 23, 2012, 06:09 AM
xzuberance is offline
Find More Posts by xzuberance
Where's my orange kool-aid?
xzuberance's Avatar
Only 6 orange ones left on HK website. They're going pretty quick. When I ordered mine last night, it still showed +10. wonder if mike's video has sparked a sudden interest in the plane
Old Feb 23, 2012, 06:15 AM
simo71 is offline
Find More Posts by simo71
The land down under
simo71's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzuberance View Post
Yeah it's cool that you get to fly at all types of planes for free. What is even cooler is to have your very own plane builder
Yes having someone build your planes would be nice, I just spent the last two days putting my KMD together.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 06:24 AM
xzuberance is offline
Find More Posts by xzuberance
Where's my orange kool-aid?
xzuberance's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by simo71 View Post
Yes having someone build your planes would be nice, I just spent the last two days putting my KMD together.
Which colour did you get? I have the red one and love it heaps. It is a bit hard to get cg right with batt placement though. The batt compartment is narrow. But it is a fantastic plane


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Official Hobbyking 720p HD Camera Thread jaskel FPV Equipment 541 Today 05:16 PM
Build Log The Official Raven 3M build thread has begun. Windependence Sailplane Talk 1561 Aug 26, 2016 02:45 PM
Discussion Official-Twisted Hobbys Extra Slick 32" Slickinsaneness Build/Fly Thread Tom K. 3D Foamies 1377 Apr 06, 2016 07:24 AM
New Product Turnigy SLICK 3D 1.3M -HOBBYKING Official Build Thread will3d4food 3D Flying 1978 Jun 24, 2015 02:26 PM
New Product HK DuraFly Micro Slick 360 2S - Official Thread will3d4food Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 879 Feb 28, 2015 12:14 PM