Hobbyking SLICK 3D 1.3M Really Official Build Thread - Page 21 - RC Groups
Feb 22, 2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwargo
OK guys... here it is.... It was way windy after the first pack, and my camera died after that... Just a teaser.. full video as soon as I can get some more filming in. This plane is very very capable!!!!! Mikey Liked IT!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkojGljuc4
That's a pretty sharp intro you got there. Kudos to the editor!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2012, 08:00 PM
yeah landing in the car..... crazy

roger, just went th the hk side again. yes, both shemes were 114....when i logged in it said 111.
lots of the blue one there, 8 of the orange.
Feb 22, 2012, 08:03 PM
Just flitting about!!
It was always $108 for my log in.

I didn't look at the non logged in price.

Yes only 8 left.
Feb 22, 2012, 08:12 PM
you re probably a good customer.
to newbies like me it keeps changing
Feb 22, 2012, 08:22 PM
RC Pilot / Photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwargo
OK guys... here it is.... It was way windy after the first pack, and my camera died after that... Just a teaser.. full video as soon as I can get some more filming in. This plane is very very capable!!!!! Mikey Liked IT!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkojGljuc4
Thank you very much for the excellent footage, and for honoring our request for unedited video at the end.

Good job Michael!
Feb 22, 2012, 08:26 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickg66
Thank you very much for the excellent footage, and for honoring our request for unedited video at the end.

Good job Michael!
+1 on that!
Feb 22, 2012, 08:35 PM
OOPS
nice video! looks like a viable hucker to me.
Feb 22, 2012, 09:12 PM
myp
myp
How does this plane track in doing IMAC patterns?
Feb 22, 2012, 09:14 PM
Shore Huckin'
I'm an honest man and will say that the HK Slick looks like a pretty good plane. I'm impressed with its maneuverability and stability. Certainly looks to be worth owning.

Michael, do you know if HK will be offering any replacment parts?? If not then this might be the only draw back to owning one for many people. If potential customers knew that spares would be available then I believe the impact on sales would be rather dramatic and positive.
Feb 22, 2012, 09:21 PM
Great teaser, Michael! Looking forward to the full vid too. You've done a great job honoring all of the requests here, and it seems, putting to rest some of the speculation. Thank you!
Feb 22, 2012, 10:09 PM
PA Team Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by myp
How does this plane track in doing IMAC patterns?
Didn't try any... my camera battery died mid flight, and the wind was really high... I will answer some other time after I tried....
Feb 22, 2012, 10:23 PM
They Call him Dead!
I am still confused about customs thing. I have never been asked or paid any customs when buying HK? Of course I have never bought a plane or anything that big either.... Does that make a difference?
Feb 22, 2012, 10:34 PM
Spicy Torque Roll!
Michael Wargo, you call that a teaser?? That is an amazing video! I just watched it on my Blackberry and can't wait to see it on my computer! I love your flying style. Those snaps are real clean for being your first flights! Looking forward to the entire video! Thanks again for all your efforts!

-Pete
Feb 22, 2012, 10:41 PM
RC Pilot / Photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcomsnows2k
Michael Wargo, you call that a teaser?? That is an amazing video! I just watched it on my Blackberry and can't wait to see it on my computer! I love your flying style. Those snaps are real clean for being your first flights! Looking forward to the entire video! Thanks again for all your efforts!

-Pete
hey pete, is there any video out there of you doing 3d with one or more of your 30 3dhs planes? I'm interested to see your flying outside of the BH ads.
Feb 22, 2012, 11:26 PM
Currently flyin Crack Yak
I am ordering limited edition orange on Friday if there are any left. I just checked and its down to 7 left.