Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Feb 20, 2012, 05:33 PM
decompyler is offline
Find More Posts by decompyler
No Disassemble
decompyler's Avatar
Put me down for 2 as well
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 20, 2012, 07:35 PM
Nytflyer is offline
Find More Posts by Nytflyer
Newb Rotary Pilot
2 for me please and thank you
Old Feb 20, 2012, 10:06 PM
ShaneXman is offline
Find More Posts by ShaneXman
Coaxial to CP? *shrugs*
ShaneXman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by decompyler View Post
Put me down for 2 as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytflyer View Post
2 for me please and thank you
You are both marked down for 2. Thanks guys!


-Shane
Old Feb 21, 2012, 01:38 AM
new bee is offline
Find More Posts by new bee
Registered User

pick me


Can you put me on the list also? I want two!
Old Feb 21, 2012, 09:17 AM
muttonboy is offline
Find More Posts by muttonboy
Registered User
I'd like 2!

Haven't flown a heli in a few years, but bought a mcp x on a whim. First cp! This thing can take a real beating haha.

My canopy just disintegrated in a blaze of glory an hour ago, remembered seeing this thread.

Thanks
Old Feb 21, 2012, 11:05 AM
ShaneXman is offline
Find More Posts by ShaneXman
Coaxial to CP? *shrugs*
ShaneXman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by new bee View Post
Can you put me on the list also? I want two!
Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonboy View Post
I'd like 2!

Haven't flown a heli in a few years, but bought a mcp x on a whim. First cp! This thing can take a real beating haha.

My canopy just disintegrated in a blaze of glory an hour ago, remembered seeing this thread.

Thanks
I've got you both down for two.


-Shane
Old Feb 21, 2012, 12:15 PM
f.a.r.m.e.r is offline
Find More Posts by f.a.r.m.e.r
Farmer
f.a.r.m.e.r's Avatar
I'll take 2 please lol

Nice work

Farmer
Old Feb 21, 2012, 12:48 PM
ShaneXman is offline
Find More Posts by ShaneXman
Coaxial to CP? *shrugs*
ShaneXman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by f.a.r.m.e.r View Post
I'll take 2 please lol

Nice work

Farmer
Got you Dave.


-Shane
Old Feb 21, 2012, 01:25 PM
fishfiend is offline
Find More Posts by fishfiend
Registered User
When are you planning on producing a canopy for the genius cp ? Because i'm sick to death of destroying their indestructible canopies and I can't see the damn thing either!
Old Feb 22, 2012, 02:15 AM
indoorheli is offline
Find More Posts by indoorheli
2 seconds from crashing
indoorheli's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfiend View Post
When are you planning on producing a canopy for the genius cp ? Because i'm sick to death of destroying their indestructible canopies and I can't see the damn thing either!
Unfortunately we are unable to give a specific time frame as of yet, only that it is being worked on

Since the landing gear is so much short than the mcpx is requires a completely new mold.

Right now the mcpx canopy is being concentrated on getting enough produced for those who have requested one and what other variations that can be made with the current mcpx canopy.

The swash area needs to be trimmed out more in the pictures below, but so far I like the lines for a quick cut
Old Feb 22, 2012, 07:23 AM
TurboRacer is offline
Find More Posts by TurboRacer
Registered User
TurboRacer's Avatar
So what would be ETA on these? I need a canopy ASAP, just wondering if I should order a different one to hold me over? Or will they be available soon?
Thanks!
Old Feb 22, 2012, 12:00 PM
decompyler is offline
Find More Posts by decompyler
No Disassemble
decompyler's Avatar
Just curious if have you tested the fit of 550 (sr120 style) battery packs with this design?
Old Feb 22, 2012, 11:57 PM
indoorheli is offline
Find More Posts by indoorheli
2 seconds from crashing
indoorheli's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboRacer View Post
So what would be ETA on these? I need a canopy ASAP, just wondering if I should order a different one to hold me over? Or will they be available soon?
Thanks!
If you guys like the looks of them ruff cut as they are about 30 will be done by weeks end. Though we are currently looking into the possiblity of having them precut completely in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decompyler View Post
Just curious if have you tested the fit of 550 (sr120 style) battery packs with this design?
No this has not been tested with that size pack. Are they wider on all dimensions or just width?
Old Feb 23, 2012, 08:45 AM
DudeInMyrtleBch is offline
Find More Posts by DudeInMyrtleBch
Registered User
The length could be an issue. They're 65mm long. Pretty much the same width and height. They fit the stock battery holder.



Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli View Post
If you guys like the looks of them ruff cut as they are about 30 will be done by weeks end. Though we are currently looking into the possiblity of having them precut completely in the future.



No this has not been tested with that size pack. Are they wider on all dimensions or just width?
Old Feb 23, 2012, 11:34 AM
decompyler is offline
Find More Posts by decompyler
No Disassemble
decompyler's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli View Post
If you guys like the looks of them ruff cut as they are about 30 will be done by weeks end. Though we are currently looking into the possiblity of having them precut completely in the future.
I can wait for precut, if that is an option


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Blade mCP X BNF Heli... ChuckTseeker Micro Helis 15700 Oct 13, 2016 06:35 PM
Discussion Blade mCP X Discuss anything thread A Rdnek Micro Helis 457 Jul 27, 2011 12:34 AM
Help! Blade MCP X Tail Vibration and Paper Canopies dylantorquerol Micro Helis 6 May 07, 2011 02:21 AM
Discussion MCP-X thread for people that dont have a MCP-x axelen Micro Helis 186 Apr 01, 2011 02:17 AM
Discussion The New BLADE mCP X Has Arrived... ChuckTseeker Electric Heli Talk 38 Mar 27, 2011 08:35 PM