This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 26, 2013, 05:42 PM
Suspended Account
my question of the day is ---------
VID00641 (0 min 16 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Nov 26, 2013, 05:44 PM
Anhedral
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsworthy
my question of the day is --------- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8GB5...ature=youtu.be
Can't see inside!
Nov 26, 2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
my question of the day is --------- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8GB5...ature=youtu.be
Gold, you can install it in the battery bay area. Somewhere close to where you would mount your receiver.
Nov 26, 2013, 05:48 PM
Quote:
I am gonna need more to go then that . Maybe some one here has this plane ????? If not how about a little more detail video like where the battery is and where the ESC and receiver are mounted. On my F16 , and Sea Vixen the Guardians are mounted in the nose in front of the receiver and battery
Last edited by MD AUTO; Nov 26, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
Nov 26, 2013, 07:24 PM
Suspended Account
I guess I could just trash the edf and buy a $70.00 glider for the G
Nov 26, 2013, 07:34 PM
Quote:
I guess I could just trash the edf and buy a $70.00 glider for the G
Whatever
Nov 26, 2013, 08:05 PM
Exactly what I mean by stirring the pot and trolling....he does that every time he comes in here. He will ask for help then make off the wall comments like that and not even listen to any advice given... I give up
Nov 26, 2013, 09:20 PM
Gilbert AZ
Dont feed the troll.
Nov 26, 2013, 10:03 PM
I have my new G plugged in to the PC and ready to download the newest version, which I was told to do. Which version is it, the release version or the BETA version
Nov 27, 2013, 12:15 AM
I downloaded about a week ago and I think it was ver 1.19. I did not use the beta.
Nov 27, 2013, 12:18 AM
Anhedral
Nov 27, 2013, 12:18 AM
Made some 3D takeoffs with a light weight tail dragger, balsa, 41" 3DHS Edge 540 "Buck Huck"

No problems. However, the grass on the field is a little long so I nudged the elevator. Was afraid might nose over if the wheels hit a rough or thick spot of grass.
Nov 27, 2013, 04:49 AM
Rick
Quote:
Originally Posted by allelectrik
Made some 3D takeoffs with a light weight tail dragger, balsa, 41" 3DHS Edge 540 "Buck Huck"

No problems. However, the grass on the field is a little long so I nudged the elevator. Was afraid might nose over if the wheels hit a rough or thick spot of grass.
Next time try letting it run.

Remember, if you have the climb angle set for a 3d hands-off takeoff, Guardian will be holding a bit of up elevator already and if the wheels stick a bit and it starts to nose over, Guardian will rapidly increase that up elevator. Besides, it's only grass it won't do much harm even if I'm wrong.
Nov 27, 2013, 08:23 AM
I finally got through the download. I started the update on the G, following the prompt's, it started doing something. After an hour I went to bed, this morning the little circle thingy meaning something is working was still going in circles. So I unplugged it, started over, and something did something and said complete. Now I am afraid something is wrong and don't want to use it.
Nov 27, 2013, 08:27 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonH
Exactly what I mean by stirring the pot and trolling....he does that every time he comes in here. He will ask for help then make off the wall comments like that and not even listen to any advice given... I give up
what was off the wall about my question? I am a owner of 4 Gs all still new so I have business here. Please keep your opinions regarding me to yourself thanks. your OT remarks are not helpful

Quick Reply