This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 26, 2019, 09:37 PM
Tommy Toy the Crazy Boy
I know this may be a dumb question, but how do I get there? I'm not very computer savvy.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 27, 2019, 01:33 AM
Rick
Click on my username in the header of any of my posts, including this one.
Aug 28, 2019, 07:39 PM
Tommy Toy the Crazy Boy
Thank you. I found it.

Tom
Aug 29, 2019, 01:42 AM
Rick
Let us know if it solved your problem or, if not, you have any questions.
Aug 29, 2019, 01:24 PM
Tommy Toy the Crazy Boy
It solved m problem.

Thank you!!!

Tom
Sep 02, 2019, 11:33 PM
here is a testament to the guardian......i have just got a zodd dart, the small one with built in stab, that is getting removed and a guardian is going in
Sep 03, 2019, 01:27 AM
Damn that dog can fly.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Reacher
here is a testament to the guardian......i have just got a zodd dart, the small one with built in stab, that is getting removed and a guardian is going in
Yep, fantastic little devices. Where to you buy yours from? I normally get mine from HobbyKing EU, but they are out of stock at the moment.
Just wish they would put them in a better case...
Sep 03, 2019, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPJI
Yep, fantastic little devices. Where to you buy yours from? I normally get mine from HobbyKing EU, but they are out of stock at the moment.
Just wish they would put them in a better case...
I got lucky and picked up 3 second hand very recently taking me up to 7 in total, HK seem to be out of stock lately
Sep 12, 2019, 03:38 AM
??? Something is happening with the "site"
It is not acessible ? Is it closed ? Eagletree has "finished" ?
Anu clue ?
Sep 12, 2019, 03:46 AM
Still up running from Malaysia...������
Sep 12, 2019, 05:48 AM
ancora imparo
It's working fine for me.

https://www.eagletreesystems.com
Sep 12, 2019, 07:25 AM
Are you sure ? D>id you refresh the page "F5 " ? I do not found it and got ... DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Sep 12, 2019, 10:58 AM
Works fine from the US; maybe your country's cable is having problems?
Sep 15, 2019, 10:38 AM

New problem ??

I am just setting up a guardian in an AR900 wing, and variable gain on channel 5, all set up on rotary control as per usual but when i turn the gain the elevons rise up, never had this problem before, this was a used Guardian, i have it set to elevon and done firmware update, all other functions are working just fine, i do have a spare guardian so may end up swapping it out
Sep 15, 2019, 11:22 AM
Damn that dog can fly.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Reacher
I am just setting up a guardian in an AR900 wing, and variable gain on channel 5, all set up on rotary control as per usual but when i turn the gain the elevons rise up, never had this problem before, this was a used Guardian, i have it set to elevon and done firmware update, all other functions are working just fine, i do have a spare guardian so may end up swapping it out
I had a similar situation last month with a standard elevator, aileron, rudder setup. Flipping the mode switch caused the ailerons to move. Turned out the AUX1 and Mode cables on the guardian wiring harness were labelled incorrectly from the factory.

Quick Reply