Feb 21, 2013, 10:15 AM
You got it in Real Flight? Cool! I can't wait to do that!!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 21, 2013, 10:43 AM
Card Carrying Old Fart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpn
You got it in Real Flight? Cool! I can't wait to do that!!
I imported your file into RF. Then Greg with WMParkflyers tweaked the CG and power a bit. According to Greg it flys just like the real one. Nice work Jeff.

Here is Greg's tweaked file. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=725

Here is a pic zoomed in as much as it will go.
Last edited by Rickochet; Feb 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM.
Feb 21, 2013, 11:29 AM
I have no idea why you're posting screenshots of the model. Are you suggesting I haven't seen what you are referring to, or that I didn't know that many details can't be seen in sim (except while viewing in the editor)?

Have you ever seen that silly Jeep sticker some people put on their vehicle - "It's a Jeep thing. You wouldn't understand"? Well, it's a modeling thing. You wouldn't understand.
Feb 21, 2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
I have no idea why you're posting screenshots of the model. Are you suggesting I haven't seen what you are referring to, or that I didn't know that many details can't be seen in sim (except while viewing in the editor)?

Have you ever seen that silly Jeep sticker some people put on their vehicle - "It's a Jeep thing. You wouldn't understand"? Well, it's a modeling thing. You wouldn't understand.
DUDE you been sitting at your screen to long .We are all friends here ,flying scratch built and arfs Magnums . If we can get along it should be easy for other's .lol joe
Feb 21, 2013, 11:57 AM
Card Carrying Old Fart
Quote:

I thought it was something people who don't have it on Real Flight yet might enjoy seeing. Plus you seem to be a busy person and for all I know maybe haven't had time to see it in Real Flight. Sorry if I somehow gored your ox.
Feb 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
The funny part is I've been thinking lately that I'll have to scroll back pretty far to get Greg's AV. But now I don't have to scroll back to get it! Thanks!!
Feb 21, 2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickochet
I thought it was something people who don't have it on Real Flight yet might enjoy seeing. Plus you seem to be a busy person and for all I know maybe haven't had time to see it in Real Flight. Sorry if I somehow gored your ox.
The gored your ox was good ,when in my silly teens on the ranch i would BULL DOG steers (jump off a perficly good horse to grab steers horns and drag them to the ground) One crazy steer got mad and gored me pretty good (30 stiches in my shoulder) and i stoped playing cowboy fast. joe
Last edited by cracksmeup; Feb 21, 2013 at 05:00 PM.
Feb 21, 2013, 04:52 PM
Team OFG (Old Fat Guys)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickochet
I imported your file into RF. Then Greg with WMParkflyers tweaked the CG and power a bit. According to Greg it flys just like the real one. Nice work Jeff.

Here is Greg's tweaked file. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=725

Here is a pic zoomed in as much as it will go.
Dude, that looks great! I will be sure to download it as soon as I update to 6.5.
BTW, I pretty much finished my Magnum build last night. I am unsure of the final positioning of the electronics until I maiden her, so I made it where everything can be moved and tweaked. Pics to follow.
Feb 21, 2013, 08:04 PM
Greg, are you happy with the physics? If you are, I'll work on the servo animation, which is dependent on throws. I can wait, if need be.
Feb 21, 2013, 08:06 PM
Digital Ink
Errrrrrrrrr.............wake up guys .
Every screen shot I posted
WAS in RF !!

Not seen on the fly by ?.........Au Contraire

It is s a modeling thing , and Its a CS Thing ...........kind a like that scale flyer who puts in every detail ,
that is not seen on a fly by either ................kinda thing
Last edited by Maj. Numbskull; Feb 21, 2013 at 08:12 PM.
Feb 21, 2013, 08:59 PM
Card Carrying Old Fart
deleted
Last edited by Rickochet; Feb 21, 2013 at 09:08 PM.
Feb 21, 2013, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Greg, are you happy with the physics? If you are, I'll work on the servo animation, which is dependent on throws. I can wait, if need be.
Model it up Jeff ... or is it Jeff fa fa LOL (Dunham cracks me up)
Jeff Dunham - Spark of Insanity - Jeff fa fa DunHAM (1 min 5 sec)

We are good to go here.

Is it time for Toledo yet !!! I need a fix
Feb 21, 2013, 09:12 PM
Heh. First time I was called Jeff fa fa, I had no idea why! Then I saw Jeff Dunham, and I about fell over. He is funny!
Feb 22, 2013, 07:24 PM
Digital Ink
Dunham IS funny ....
I saw him in a little comedy club in Hollywood a couple of times .....when he was unknown

He had a puppet then that I've never seen him use since....I don't know why ? .but he had us rolling!
Feb 22, 2013, 07:27 PM
Ok.. now how about someone taking the six required pictures and submitting them to the Phoenix people so we can get a MR there also... My kit is not built yet, so I cannot do it, and cannot afford the Real Flight....

Quick Reply