This thread is privately moderated by TMO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 13, 2012, 03:06 PM
TMO
TMO
Thread OP
Discussion

New Stuff at Quantum Hobby

Hi everybody,
Just a quick post about things that might be of interest:

I have the UMX HyperTaxi and UMX GeeBees in Stock.

I'm now a Savox servo dealer, and I have *almost* everything in stock, and within a week or two, I'll have nearly every servo they make. These servos are very impressive, and their HV coreless and BL servos are crazy. Check 'em out.

I have the new KBDD Hot Pink 3D Pro Main Blades for the MCPX and also the hot pink tailblade (which is the same type as the extreme series tail blades). They are hot pink to promote breast cancer awareness, and so as usual, KBDD is out in front in more ways than one.

For the FMA crowd- I am IN STOCK on the new FMA MPA for use with the 10XP, PL6, and PL8 chargers. It supports parallel charging and balancing, does a bunch of other stuff too. The first versions now available support Deans discharge and JST XH balance. You need the appropriate node adapter cable- one type for the 10XP and a different item for the pl6/pl8. Initially I thought this product was a little pricey- but when you see it you will realize that it is actually a very good value for what you get. I consider it miles ahead in terms of convenience and safety of virtually any other similar adapter.

I have PZ Icon A5 PNP's. We flew this baby last week and were very impressed. Wind was howling, water freezing. I'm hoping to get another snowfall to see how it does on the snow.

Want to fly a cool Great Planes electric like the Stearman or the (bigger) Super Sportster- but not so crazy about the Rimfire and proprietary mount? Check out GPMG1205- an x mount that has a standard motor bolt pattern, but longer "ears" so, you could take a BP2810-11 (a great, inexpensive motor) and bolt it up without alteration to the firewall of the Stearman for example. This is a nice combo with a 10 x 7 APC E.

I have the Spektrum 7200BX's in stock. These are the new 7ch receivers with integrated Microbeast 3 Axis gyro for flybarless systems. Good for 250 size and up. This is a total game changer!

I have the new Electrifly PowerMatch meter in. This combines the functionality of a wattmeter, lipo cell voltage checker and balancer. Deans are already installed. Good Value for $45.

I have the new UMX Hyperion 2S cells. 180's and 240's. Work directly with the stock charger and brick.

That's all I can think of right now. Thanks for stopping by.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply