New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Wildblue, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 08:44 AM
Find More Posts by Wildblue
Trader Rating: 7
For Sale

Byron F16 w/ XPS/ DYNAMAX FAN UNIT "Price Drop"

The F16 has flown 4 times and is a very stable easy to fly jet. You can catch my first flight on YouTube, . If you watch the video you'll see that we had an issue with wheels. That problem was fixed with a little goop! It has a Turnigy 200amp HV speed control and I used 12s 6000ma batteries. Pulled around 125 amps (full throttle) I averaged 4 minutes flights with these batteries and proper speed control. The paint job could be better and the wings are monokoted. The fuse was striped and a white primer was used with a clearcoat. The Jet weighs 19lbs with batteries. The servos are spektrums and the retracts are spring air. I have new responsibilities and basically have too many planes with no time to fly. Now asking 700.00 or best offer. Shipping > I would use grayhound for this..
Byron F-16 Maiden Flight "XPS EDF" Giant RC Jet (4 min 7 sec)
Last edited by Wildblue; May 30, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2012, 09:31 AM
Find More Posts by RAPPTORS
Trader Rating: 20

F-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildblue View Post
The F16 has flown 4 times and is a very stable easy to fly jet. You can catch my first flight on YouTube, . If you watch the video you'll see that we had an issue with wheels. That problem was fixed with a little goop! It has a Turnigy 200amp HV speed control and I used 12s 6000ma batteries. Pulled around 125 amps (full throttle) I averaged 4 minutes flights with these batteries and proper speed control. The paint job could be better and the wings are monokoted. The fuse was striped and a white primer was used with a clearcoat. The Jet weighs 19lbs with batteries. The servos are spektrums and the retracts are spring air. I have new responsibilities and basically have too many planes with no time to fly. Now asking 700.00 or best offer. Shipping > I would use grayhound for this.. Use your income tax refund on this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq2p6...layer_embedded
SHIPPING TO WEST PALM BEACH 33411 GRAYHOUND. I HAVE A NICE BOX IF IT COMES APART,STAB RUDDER WINGS..MAYBE SEND POWER SYSTEM{UPS} SEPERATE BOX?? LIGHTER SHIPPING WEIGHT. SHIPPING PLEASE..
Last edited by RAPPTORS; Feb 13, 2012 at 09:39 AM.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 09:07 PM
Find More Posts by adamyates
Trader Rating: 0
is your plane still availible? I live in Santa Barbara, Ca. could you please get a shipping estimate.
Thanks, Adam
Old Feb 14, 2012, 06:10 PM
Find More Posts by morgusmax
Trader Rating: 34
What motor and fan is in there? Thanks