New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Fentonflyers, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 12:00 PM
Find More Posts by Fentonflyers
Trader Rating: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith459 View Post
how much for all recievers ??
I don't want to sell the receivers separate. I just offered them to help with the sale. If you need some they are usually readily available at Hobbypartz. I think i am going to close this thread. There doesn't seem to be anyone interested in soldering on the pcb since this is a V1 board. I don't mind soldering so I will get what I need from Spark Fun and see how I like the ER9X firmware. If I don't want it after that I will see if I can get a gazillion dollars for it like the other guy on here is.
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2012, 05:57 PM
Find More Posts by major.monogram
Trader Rating: 62
Pastor of Muppets \m/
That is crazy that that guy is getting so much for those. I sold my Turnigy 9x with smartie parts board, backlight, er9x and one 8ch rx for a little over a hundo I think. He's getting like $300 somehow. Madness, I say.

With all those rx's this looks like a great deal to me. Don't give up. Somebody will wise up and buy it I'm sure. GL with the sale!
Old Mar 02, 2012, 10:38 PM
I have decided to keep this post alive until the tx is sold. I just purchased a Futaba 9c and want to go ahead and let this go. Please pm for info or shipping quotes. Most all of the quotes I have done are in the $10 range. Or make me an offer I can't refuse.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 03, 2012, 07:45 AM
Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Trader Rating: 4
was geht , müssen unten kommen
if you split ill take all the receivers
Old Mar 03, 2012, 03:23 PM
Again the receivers listed here are only to aid the sale of the transmitter. I have a FlySky module and will use the receivers in future models. That being said I am not interested in selling just the receivers. If you need them they are readily available at Hobbypartz and Hobby King.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-r6b-receiver.html
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 03, 2012, 07:05 PM
Find More Posts by datalex
Trader Rating: 0
Paypaled.