Thread Tools
Jan 16, 2013, 06:01 PM
Registered User
djskiptonic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriJonston
I left a message with storage waiting for a call back. We did a drive by and its still vacant. Lets keep our fingers crossed shall we and hopes he calls me.


Ceri


Did he call back?

JB
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 20, 2013, 06:29 AM
Registered User
CeriJonston's Avatar
Sorry hun been going crazy with spring break around the corner. I'm working with a new agency in Texas now. They hold more accounts with elite companies than the previous. Anywhoo He called and I forwared you the info. Check your inbox.


Ceri
Jan 22, 2013, 05:43 PM
Registered User
djskiptonic's Avatar
Well your right about the linoleum flooring its rough. A new floor would have to be put down before carpet went in. We talked today during the tour and he wasn't game on doing floor repairs. Did you know theres another room in the back? It may be the best place for carpet and use the room with damaged flooring for the pit area. The backroom measured at 3200 sqaure feet.

JB
Jan 24, 2013, 09:00 AM
Registered User
CeriJonston's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic
Well your right about the linoleum flooring its rough. A new floor would have to be put down before carpet went in. We talked today during the tour and he wasn't game on doing floor repairs. Did you know theres another room in the back? It may be the best place for carpet and use the room with damaged flooring for the pit area. The backroom measured at 3200 sqaure feet.

JB

Would you like Jonathan and I to go with you to scope things out? We wouldn't mind going with you to see it. Jonathan can give you ideas on how you can do the floor yourself without putting much money into the flooring.



Ceri
Jan 31, 2013, 07:30 PM
Registered User
djskiptonic's Avatar
My bag for the late reply Ceri. I haven't had time to do anything besides shower and shave. Sure that would be great if you want to meet up Harold did call back He told me he was in no hurry to rent the space out at this time. He's still firm on the flooring but would install more lights in back to close the deal. Not sure if that meant us buying the fixtures or us helping him hang the lights. Let me know when you want to hook up and I'l scoot over.



JB
Feb 05, 2013, 05:39 PM
Registered User
CeriJonston's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic
My bag for the late reply Ceri. I haven't had time to do anything besides shower and shave. Sure that would be great if you want to meet up Harold did call back He told me he was in no hurry to rent the space out at this time. He's still firm on the flooring but would install more lights in back to close the deal. Not sure if that meant us buying the fixtures or us helping him hang the lights. Let me know when you want to hook up and I'l scoot over.



JB
Same here hun J and I are getting ready for the spring breakers. They'll be arriving soon! If he's not in a hurry to rent it out how about we set up a time for next Tuesday? I'll call you this weekend and remind you




Ceri
Feb 10, 2013, 04:24 PM
Registered User
djskiptonic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriJonston
Same here hun J and I are getting ready for the spring breakers. They'll be arriving soon! If he's not in a hurry to rent it out how about we set up a time for next Tuesday? I'll call you this weekend and remind you




Ceri


Are we still on for Tuesday? Bring your kart and we'll test the back floor. Robert doesn't want to go with carpet. He has 14 gallons of rubberized floor paint he would donate. We'll test it out first and see what type of bite we have. If we need more we'll use sugar water and mop. I guess it would be like the old Daytona track back in the day.

JB
Feb 11, 2013, 01:57 PM
Registered User
CeriJonston's Avatar
JB I sent you a txt about next week. 12 o'clock is fine but is the electric turned on so we can look around?



Ceri
Feb 12, 2013, 05:13 PM
Registered User
Your wanting to take the track inside JB?
Feb 13, 2013, 10:23 AM
Registered User
larc's Avatar
If you would like an extra set of eyes, I would be glad to come down and help; would need to know when and where.

WoodyT
Feb 14, 2013, 07:22 PM
Registered User
djskiptonic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by larc
If you would like an extra set of eyes, I would be glad to come down and help; would need to know when and where.

WoodyT
Thanks Wood when we see the back area and its favorable you can come down and help out if you'd like?


JB
Feb 19, 2013, 09:44 PM
Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey's Avatar
JB did you go today and check it out?



Hairless Monkey
Feb 23, 2013, 11:07 AM
Cakeman
Yeah whats going on JB? How did it go?


Cakeman
Feb 24, 2013, 05:36 PM
Registered User
djskiptonic's Avatar
Ceri and I went to look at it. First off the guy didn't show up until 2 with a meeting time set for us at 12. He was two hours late. We went in and headed straight to the back where we wanted to set up the track area. The electric was turned off or this is what he told us. Ceri being the smart girl she is flipped the wall switch and the lights came on. I can say the back was trashed and filled with wet boxes, dirt or looked to be at one time mud from running under the back bay doors. Ceri and I figures this wa why he told us there was no electric. Not to sure on this place.



JB
Feb 25, 2013, 03:56 PM
Me Toby You?
Toby Warren's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic
Ceri and I went to look at it. First off the guy didn't show up until 2 with a meeting time set for us at 12. He was two hours late. We went in and headed straight to the back where we wanted to set up the track area. The electric was turned off or this is what he told us. Ceri being the smart girl she is flipped the wall switch and the lights came on. I can say the back was trashed and filled with wet boxes, dirt or looked to be at one time mud from running under the back bay doors. Ceri and I figures this wa why he told us there was no electric. Not to sure on this place.



JB



I own a power sprayer if you think the floors are cleanable? You know you couldn't put a track in there if the leak was on going. The carpet would mold.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Team Edge RC Karts in Dothan. Possible race in Spring? P.ODell Large Scale Cars 156 Jun 23, 2013 07:08 PM
Yippee! Team Edge RC Kart racing hitting Nashville Tennessee. Team Edge RC Large Scale Cars 697 Apr 08, 2013 06:45 AM
Question Team Edge RC indoor Kart racing? Team Edge RC Large Scale Cars 244 Mar 27, 2013 08:42 PM
Discussion Team Edge RC member only tech chat tonight! From 830 to ? Team Edge RC Large Scale Cars 22 Dec 28, 2011 09:42 AM