Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Oct 12, 2003, 05:40 PM
Find More Posts by Neil McGrath

Can I revive my field battery

I often charge my field battery overnight using a normal non-automatic car battery charger. The other week I put the battery on charge, forgot about it and left it charging for over a week.
Most of the electrolyte had evaporated from the battery. Is it possible to revive this battery? Is it just a case of topping up with de-ionised water or is an additive required? Maybe I should buy a new one and an automatic charger? Any thoughts?

Neil
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2003, 05:44 PM
Find More Posts by MrFlyer
Sorry to say, if you boiled it dry, it's time for a new one. I'd also recommend an automatic charger or at least a timer.

Chris