Feb 06, 2013, 06:39 PM
Yin & Yang
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
Matt.... you kind of dated yourself, when you said Ike Turner instead of Chris Brown....

SteveT.
If Quad hadn't mentioned Rihanna I wouldn't of had a clue who Chris Brown was. I got the Ike Turner reference no problem. Suppose that reveals my age group too. I would have gotten David Justice though.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2013, 06:40 PM

Anybody know of a 3dhs coupon or sale in the plans?

I've seen a few more planes come in stock lately...
Any rumors or confirmations of an upcoming coupon deal (I missed out on the 12/12/12 deal when I was already maxed out for Christmas)? I know about the free shipping on the 40%'ers +...but not quite that lucky yet

I've got some leverage considering the Valentine's day purchases for my better half right now but could use some "excuse" like a sale/coupon that makes it easier to use the old "honey...this was a deal you just can't get every day"

I know I've seen Noll hanging around this thread...figure he would be "in the know"...pretty sure I'm on the list for notifications...but just so I keep from buying some other toys and over-extending the budget...
Anything coming in the near future for some "across the board" discounts this time of year to pick up another kit or 2? I'll keep some extra $ in reserve for my addiction if something is brewing in the near future.

Thanks,
TC
Feb 06, 2013, 07:16 PM
Wingman II
They have free shipping for there 40% planes going on now until the 8th.
Feb 06, 2013, 07:32 PM

Here is my Whore!!!

So today I treated my 51 like my Dirty little Whore! My Elevator was already cracked and With a verry Violent KE Spin I finished it off. I have a orange Elevator that I can use to replace it, but what is the best way to install it?? The other one already has the Joiner glued in. Do I have to unglue it to make it work?? Any Suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCDme3D
Same here, i treat my 51 slick like a whore!
Feb 06, 2013, 07:38 PM
Team 3DHS / Team JR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirty
Obviously the design ended up changing somewhat from what joe flew on page 667 of this thread.? I kinda like the graphics on the prototype better... (but thats just me)
No design changes here...it's the same design as what Joe flew for a prototype...just different colors.

Personally, I love my 58 and 74...can't wait to order one of these...hurry hurry...
Feb 06, 2013, 07:58 PM
Santi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertzrepkeith
So today I treated my 51 like my Dirty little Whore! My Elevator was already cracked and With a verry Violent KE Spin I finished it off. I have a orange Elevator that I can use to replace it, but what is the best way to install it?? The other one already has the Joiner glued in. Do I have to unglue it to make it work?? Any Suggestions?
Sometimes you just gotta smack the 51 around a bit..
Feb 06, 2013, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Actually, I really like my 48" Edge on windy days...I flew it one day when it was so windy that I couldn't taxi it. Every time I gave it any throttle, it would lift off of the ground. It's inexpensive enough that I don't worry about it too much...and it's just plain fun in the wind...

SteveT

just like a powered kite.... 48" edge is super fun in the wind
Feb 07, 2013, 12:08 AM
Team Hillbilly
Quote:
Actually, I really like my 48" Edge on windy days...I flew it one day when it was so windy that I couldn't taxi it. Every time I gave it any throttle, it would lift off of the ground. It's inexpensive enough that I don't worry about it too much...and it's just plain fun in the wind...

SteveT
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerman27410
just like a powered kite.... 48" edge is super fun in the wind
I couldn't agree more. I got out today and flew the 48 edge in the cold wind. Even though I haven't flown much lately she was still very comfortable. This airframe has been pounded and still flys well. Like a Timex........Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin!!
3dhs 48 Edge 540 - Cold windy fun 2-6-13 (4 min 59 sec)
Feb 07, 2013, 02:56 AM
Jolly Green
Hey TC, I'm feelin your pain bud. Over the Christmas holidays I talked my best half into holding back on a few presents, plus I went into overdrive sell mode in preparations to buy and build. I just missed the big sale, and thought no biggie, the Ontario expo is where I want to buy from ADC hobbies anyway. Guess what ADC has been there reliably until when? That's right, this year. So here I set, thinking any day now......
Feb 07, 2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCDme3D
Same here, i treat my 51 slick like a whore!
I hope you are at least wearing a rain coat when you fly it.
Feb 07, 2013, 11:53 AM
You down with EPP?
I heard from a 3rd party that 3DHS is not going to be selling the 2m Osiris. Anyone else hear this??

Thanks
Feb 07, 2013, 03:58 PM
Wingman II
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj
I hope you are at least wearing a rain coat when you fly it.
Bewhahaha! Am I the only one that got this?
Feb 07, 2013, 04:10 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diggity2424
No l got that right off.
Feb 07, 2013, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diggity2424
Sometimes my(attempt at) humor can be a little to advanced.
Feb 07, 2013, 05:46 PM
inverted-i-fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrocco123
I heard from a 3rd party that 3DHS is not going to be selling the 2m Osiris. Anyone else hear this??

Thanks
As in, it is not going to be built or .............somebody else is going to be selling it? AJ has put a lot of time into this one, can't see it not eventually being made

Quick Reply