Dec 27, 2012, 01:03 AM
wow you started on the umx beast. you my friend are my new hero.

oh btw ive been reading from 1st post of the 1.5 buck huck thread and im up to page 300 and something. ive also been take'n notes along the way. tominator06 you and Turnerm your post have been copied and pasted in many of my notes. your guys info, trials/errors, and videos have already help me greatly!!! thanks for take'n all the time to help fellow addicts out!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 27, 2012, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedoitall
wow you started on the umx beast. You my friend are my new hero.

Oh btw ive been reading from 1st post of the 1.5 buck huck thread and im up to page 300 and something. Ive also been take'n notes along the way. Tominator06 you and turnerm your post have been copied and pasted in many of my notes. Your guys info, trials/errors, and videos have already help me greatly!!! Thanks for take'n all the time to help fellow addicts out!
+1
Dec 27, 2012, 02:53 PM
OOPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
Sale on the Super Vypers and Velox no little deal.....both great planes!!

SteveT
No kidding, if I werent in the crap I was in right now Id have one of each of those planes
Dec 27, 2012, 06:52 PM
Gone Huckin'
Quote:

oh btw ive been reading from 1st post of the 1.5 buck huck thread and im up to page 300 and something. ive also been take'n notes along the way. tominator06 you and Turnerm your post have been copied and pasted in many of my notes. your guys info, trials/errors, and videos have already help me greatly!!! thanks for take'n all the time to help fellow addicts out!
Glad we can help. If you have any questions, just ask.
Dec 27, 2012, 07:23 PM
Just go with the flow

Can't Remember ?

I remember
Last edited by goflyhighrc; Dec 27, 2012 at 07:37 PM.
Dec 27, 2012, 07:44 PM
Team Hillbilly
Quote:

So very glad to have helped. I learned from others in these threads and am happy someone has learned from some of info I have shared. It's a great sense of comradery in here for sure. Yes there are little spats here and there between people but as a whole it is a great bunch of people who share a great passion for this hobby. As Turnerm said above don't be afraid to ask any question you might have. You can also Pm if you like.
Happy Flying !!
Dec 27, 2012, 08:31 PM
thanks fellers. im sure ill have plenty of questions, prolly some totally blonde noob ones as well.

i got my edge used. looks brand new tho. i ordered a spare airframe, it will be here Saturday. as much as i would like to do my own build, i probably should just hold off and leave the backup airframe in the box, shouldnt I? just incase if i need spare parts.
Dec 27, 2012, 08:33 PM
Gone Huckin'
Quote:
thanks fellers. im sure ill have plenty of questions, prolly some totally blonde noob ones as well.

i got my edge used. looks brand new tho. i ordered a spare airframe, it will be here Saturday. as much as i would like to do my own build, i probably should just hold off and leave the backup airframe in the box, shouldnt I? just incase if i need spare parts.
Yea - I'd just leave it in the box until you need it. It's safest in there anyway.
Dec 27, 2012, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm
Yea - I'd just leave it in the box until you need it. It's safest in there anyway.
with my flying style your probably right hehe i tend to the violent side when high and low when im low.
Dec 28, 2012, 12:23 AM
Gone Huckin'
Quote:
with my flying style your probably right hehe i tend to the violent side when high and low when im low.
That's the way they like to be flown.
Dec 28, 2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm
That's the way they like to be flown.
im sure ill not go to crazy for abit, kinda scared as this and the Osiris are my first balsa. im sure itll be alot different than my TH edge. sure i wont be hovering for 5 minutes down low like i can the TH. but the confidence level will be alil better with the backup airframe i have on the way.

i havent got to maiden my Osiris yet either.
Dec 28, 2012, 01:12 PM
Found this on the web

http://www.rightthisminute.com/video...smiths-awesome
Dec 28, 2012, 01:39 PM
Old Dog learning new tricks~~
Kind of like getting your picture on the Cover of the Rolling Stone!!!!

Way to go Joe!!!
Dec 28, 2012, 01:48 PM
+1... Nice job Joe and Jim...
Dec 28, 2012, 02:32 PM
3d addict
Quote:
im sure ill not go to crazy for abit, kinda scared as this and the Osiris are my first balsa. im sure itll be alot different than my TH edge. sure i wont be hovering for 5 minutes down low like i can the TH. but the confidence level will be alil better with the backup airframe i have on the way.

i havent got to maiden my Osiris yet either.
Yah I said that same exact thing when I took mine out for the first time. First flight nice and high and easy flight. 2nd flight harrier flight 4 feet of the deck. And this past (flight 8 maybe total) weekend rolling harriers at 8 feet off the deck. Haha. It just makes you want to go lower. My father in law (who is not an rc flyer) thought I was nuts as he hadn't even seen this plane yet. Fun stuff. Wind is supposed to be down tomorrow so may get a few flights in. Hopefully the park parking lot is plowed as there is a foot of snow out there.

Quick Reply