Jul 27, 2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZAerobat
Yes but it is such a pretty another brand bipe. No 30CC Edge or Slick? How is the 89 doing?
It was just a little park flying on a beautiful morning. I might bring out the bigger boys tonight at the field. Always good times....
to remove ads between posts
Jul 27, 2012, 01:53 PM
Addicted to 3DHS, EF and Flex
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm
LOL! You just used too much of it. It doesn't take much for that stuff to really take hold.
ya, that is what I get for working on my plane at 2 in the morning though I guess. However I will get some acetone and fix my mistakes.
Jul 27, 2012, 02:22 PM
Team Twisted!
No more light kits at 3dhs
Jul 27, 2012, 02:29 PM
Fly low or fly home.
Get them off the aurora site.
Jul 27, 2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er
No more light kits at 3dhs
We're not in good terms at all.
Jul 27, 2012, 03:21 PM
Hooked on 3DHS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie3D
We're not in good terms at all.
Please keep it private. Personal qualms and airing of dirty laundry really kills the mood of the forums. Im just asking nicely.
Jul 27, 2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lammbn
Please keep it private. Personal qualms and airing of dirty laundry really kills the mood of the forums. Im just asking nicely.
but where dying to know
Jul 27, 2012, 04:01 PM
Learning is worth the effort
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm
I've seen your videos Kieth... it's clear that you don't understand the concept of throttle management! But I must say... I envy your balls to the wall approach to flying!
+1, my thoughts exactly.
Jul 27, 2012, 04:17 PM
Fly More Crash Less
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough
It was just a little park flying on a beautiful morning. I might bring out the bigger boys tonight at the field. Always good times....
Cool just asking. I always see photos and videos of you guys flying your larger birds just rarely your smaller ones. Just was curious. Have fun tonight! I did some night flying with my buddies last night until about 11:30pm. It was a blast! I brought my camera this time. If I get time I will post a couple of my photos in the night flyer forum.
Jul 27, 2012, 04:59 PM
For you guys using a Futaba 8FG radio and are charging through the transmitter what connector are you using? I am wanting to get one to use with my iCharger and all of the Futaba cables my LHS has are larger diameter than what I need. I am afraid to order anything online because the same thing might happen.
Jul 27, 2012, 05:34 PM
3DHS 'native'
Why not just cut off the one from the wall wart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio AV8TOR
For you guys using a Futaba 8FG radio and are charging through the transmitter what connector are you using? I am wanting to get one to use with my iCharger and all of the Futaba cables my LHS has are larger diameter than what I need. I am afraid to order anything online because the same thing might happen.
Jul 27, 2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed
Why not just cut off the one from the wall wart?
Well I thought of that but if possible would like to keep that intact. I really don't mind using the wall charger for a couple of hours in the evening but I would like to have the option to fast charge for the brain fart days where you did not charge.
Jul 27, 2012, 06:47 PM
3DHS 'native'
Yea I did that today...the brain fart part...8FG got mad at me mid flight with the slick.

Is this what you're looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio AV8TOR
Well I thought of that but if possible would like to keep that intact. I really don't mind using the wall charger for a couple of hours in the evening but I would like to have the option to fast charge for the brain fart days where you did not charge.
Jul 27, 2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed
Yea I did that today...the brain fart part...8FG got mad at me mid flight with the slick.

Is this what you're looking for?
I saw that one but does not have the banana plugs. Thanks
Jul 27, 2012, 07:37 PM
Addicted to 3DHS, EF and Flex
the acitone worked great. got all the CA off my covering.

Quick Reply