3DHS Fanatics! - Page 89 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Mar 09, 2012, 09:44 AM
Stick banger
Ace4's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio AV8TOR
SDHobby is where that Power Box is coming from see here

Wow, that looks eerily similar to a power board by a certain company in the US...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 09, 2012, 09:46 AM
Riley O'Brien
obrieri's Avatar
Classic chinese quality...I like the crooked deans connector in the Bat2 port.
Mar 09, 2012, 11:08 AM
Stick banger
Ace4's Avatar
So I'm finally building my 87 SHP, and I noticed the pull-pull cables go above the wood instead of through the slots that line up with the openings. They rub on the wood in their current position, so I'm guessing I should route them through the slots? The picture hopefully shows it better.
Mar 09, 2012, 12:14 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace4
So I'm finally building my 87 SHP, and I noticed the pull-pull cables go above the wood instead of through the slots that line up with the openings. They rub on the wood in their current position, so I'm guessing I should route them through the slots? The picture hopefully shows it better.
I just built one and one was through and the other was over. I just cut the covering and put a slit in the wood then ca'ed it, and put a patch on the covering, prob easier then routing the cable threw the tail again
Mar 09, 2012, 12:29 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
yeah rerouting them I would imagine would be a pain
Mar 09, 2012, 01:22 PM
Registered User
jsmith285's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic
yeah rerouting them I would imagine would be a pain
But it would be worth the pain to make it right.
Guess its also called "easy peasy"
Last edited by jsmith285; Mar 09, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
Mar 09, 2012, 01:24 PM
Registered User
NeverEnough's Avatar
I just tested out a cube camera I just got on my 47" Edge. The camera angle isn't as wide as I had hoped, but it takes good video. Might get a bit dizzy watching it.....

On Board the 3DHS 47" Edge (6 min 23 sec)
Mar 09, 2012, 02:01 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace4
So I'm finally building my 87 SHP, and I noticed the pull-pull cables go above the wood instead of through the slots that line up with the openings. They rub on the wood in their current position, so I'm guessing I should route them through the slots? The picture hopefully shows it better.
take them out, thread them into the right positions from the outside... then just thread all the wire into the fuselage and tape it on the outside when it's all in the fuselage... turn the plane nose down and shake it... I'll bet dollars to donuts that you can just reach in and grab the wires easy peasy. This is how I re-string the rudders as needed.
Mar 09, 2012, 02:07 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285
But it would be worth the pain to make it right.
No I wouldnt leave it that way I would have done what was suggested in the post above mine. Sounds much easier
Mar 09, 2012, 02:12 PM
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough
I just tested out a cube camera I just got on my 47" Edge. The camera angle isn't as wide as I had hoped, but it takes good video. Might get a bit dizzy watching it.....

http://youtu.be/4fjbg_-AKE8
Sweet flying as always! Picture is pretty good, but the framrate looks low.. what sort of SD card are you using? I've heard that can make a difference.
Mar 09, 2012, 02:23 PM
MD1 HACK
joshet89's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic
No I wouldnt leave it that way I would have done what was suggested in the post above mine. Sounds much easier
Ya I had to re-run the wires on my Osiris, was suprised at how easy it was to redo them. Even with my big meat hooks in that skinny fuse
Mar 09, 2012, 02:48 PM
Registered User
NeverEnough's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate
Sweet flying as always! Picture is pretty good, but the framrate looks low.. what sort of SD card are you using? I've heard that can make a difference.
I read that too so I'm using a class 10. Not bad for a $40 camera.
Mar 09, 2012, 03:08 PM
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough
I read that too so I'm using a class 10. Not bad for a $40 camera.
Nah not bad at all! I just thought if you could squeeze in a few more FPS it would be even better!
Mar 09, 2012, 03:30 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough
I read that too so I'm using a class 10. Not bad for a $40 camera.
Which camera is it on Nitroplanes, I looked, but didn't see any called a cube camera..
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Mar 09, 2012, 04:03 PM
Registered User
NeverEnough's Avatar
My bad, dice cam.

http://www.nitroplanes.com/86p-988-dice-minicam.html


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Unofficial NQD Tear Into Jet Boat Mod Thread Energy Jet Drive Boats 15840 Nov 15, 2017 06:26 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Request/Q and A Thread! banana hobby Banana Hobby 1192 Oct 17, 2017 07:26 PM
Discussion The Official AirWare Q&A Thread AndyKunz Radios 104 Dec 29, 2016 06:18 PM
Discussion THE FIRST UNOFFICIAL Parkzone Sukhoi mods thread!!!! bluemeane Micro Ready-to-Fly 27 Aug 18, 2009 12:23 AM
Megatech H2O unofficial thread and first rewiew. grk65 Racing Boats - Electric 7 Mar 05, 2007 01:09 AM