Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 29, 2012, 11:45 AM
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by goflyhighrc View Post
Left stick left corner
Pop-Tops with Slow-Motion (2 min 22 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 29, 2012, 08:02 PM
Team 3DHS / Team JR
Bivens's Avatar
Aw come on...who runs 7955's on 6v anyway...8.4v on a hot lipo makes them better!
Aug 29, 2012, 08:49 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bivens View Post
Aw come on...who runs 7955's on 6v anyway...8.4v on a hot lipo makes them better!
I am running one on the elevator of my 71" Slick, but as the HS-985s on the ailerons are not HV....yes, on 6V.

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 30, 2012, 08:15 AM
Registered User
nebwake's Avatar
I have 2 7955's on 6V on the elevator of my 30% edge, but thats only because the other servos in the plane need to run at 6V. I ran some 7955's un regulated in a 74" edge along side some 7954's and could not tell a difference in speed, they were both equally fast. On 6V they do seem a tad slow but in flight I couldnt tell a huge difference from the lightning fast airtronics servos I had on the tail prior. On the ground it seems wierd since I still have fast servos on the rudder and ailerons.
Aug 30, 2012, 08:20 AM
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by goflyhighrc View Post
Where can I find the video ?
I think I account for 10% of the views. I really like the plane to. And the music!

3DHS 74 Edge 540-Radio View-Haiyin Batteries (6 min 5 sec)
Aug 30, 2012, 10:29 AM
Registered User
jsmith285's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj View Post
I think I account for 10% of the views. I really like the plane to. And the music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w--Uz...eature=mh_lolz
Music is by Steve T
Aug 30, 2012, 11:57 AM
3D Sunset Flier
Buzzed's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285 View Post
Music is by Steve T
Outstanding vid/music.

Woohoo!
Aug 30, 2012, 12:04 PM
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285 View Post
Music is by Steve T
!!!! more details? I might have to buy that that one.

Deep Purple - Hush?
Aug 30, 2012, 12:56 PM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Oh come one...can't we get some Bon Jovi, Daughtry, Van Halen, Usher, or Maroon 5??
Kidding
Aug 30, 2012, 01:06 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj View Post
!!!! more details? I might have to buy that that one.

Deep Purple - Hush?
Yes... Deep Purple...Hush...originally....

That is one of three songs on my old bands demo CD....you can hear all three at DOM-band.com. Click on the "Lend us an ear" tab. Jim also used another song that we did a rendition of in another video...the old blues song, "Summertime"...

Just as a matter of mentioning, I was the lead singer/rhythm guitarist... And that was recorded in my studio about six years ago....

DOM...stood for.... "Dirty Old Men!! And we did do one song by Maroon 5, but never recorded it....

Thanks for the credit for the music Jim....


SteveT
Last edited by SteveT.; Aug 30, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
Aug 30, 2012, 02:16 PM
Registered User
jsmith285's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
Yes... Deep Purple...Hush...originally....

That is one of three songs on my old bands demo CD....you can hear all three at DOM-band.com. Click on the "Lend us an ear" tab. Jim also used another song that we did a rendition of in another video...the old blues song, "Summertime"...

Just as a matter of mentioning, I was the lead singer/rhythm guitarist... And that was recorded in my studio about six years ago....

DOM...stood for.... "Dirty Old Men!! And we did do one song by Maroon 5, but never recorded it....

Thanks for the credit for the music Jim....
Np


SteveT
NP I get alot of positive comments on your music.
To bad your not still playin.
Aug 30, 2012, 02:24 PM
Registered User
Deep Purple, wow Jim, you might be as old as I am! My new favorite is Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, and she is a Vermont girl! Grace Potter rocks! I think "Paris" would be a great freestyle routine:
Paris (Ooh La La) + Medicine (Live from the Artists Den) (11 min 0 sec)
Last edited by ghoffman; Aug 30, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
Aug 30, 2012, 04:24 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj View Post
!!!! more details? I might have to buy that that one.

Deep Purple - Hush?
Wow, I did not know you were a musician Steve.
Aug 30, 2012, 06:56 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Rex A Lott View Post
Wow, I did not know you were a musician Steve.
Steve is the man!!
Aug 30, 2012, 07:04 PM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
Steve is the man!!
Oh yeah, he can juggle, tightrope, break concrete with his thumb AAANNDD....he can fly two planes at once, requiring him to fly one plane with on Tx and one hand


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Unofficial NQD Tear Into Jet Boat Mod Thread Energy Jet Drive Boats 15370 Mar 21, 2017 10:43 PM
Discussion The Official AirWare Q&A Thread AndyKunz Radios 104 Dec 29, 2016 05:18 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Request/Q and A Thread! banana hobby Banana Hobby 1174 Dec 27, 2016 07:51 PM
Discussion THE FIRST UNOFFICIAL Parkzone Sukhoi mods thread!!!! bluemeane Micro Ready-to-Fly 27 Aug 17, 2009 11:23 PM
Megatech H2O unofficial thread and first rewiew. grk65 Racing Boats - Electric 7 Mar 05, 2007 12:09 AM