Jul 15, 2012, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmala
Great pics
+2. Way awesome.
Jul 15, 2012, 12:33 AM
3D Sunset Flier
Thanks!

It was actually fun flying in 20 mph winds. The planes would just stay in one spot and our harriers where vertical. Straight down vertical!

-Buzzed

P.S. NeverEnough put on quite the display with his 5000 watt Slick. It was awesome!
Jul 15, 2012, 12:36 AM
Yep. Nothing I laugh at more than harrier rolling backwards, tipping the nose forward and going forward, then raising the nose and going backward... it's just goofy.
Slicks with all that wing area are perfect for wind fun.
Jul 15, 2012, 12:37 AM
3D Sunset Flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough
That little camera takes some great pics!!!! Those are awesome! Now if we can do that on a day that's not so windy...........
Glad you shined up the Slick. Made the pics mo' betta'!

Jul 15, 2012, 12:38 AM
3D Sunset Flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie3D
Yep. Nothing I laugh at more than harrier rolling backwards, tipping the nose forward and going forward, then raising the nose and going backward... it's just goofy.
Slicks with all that wing area are perfect for wind fun.
Yeah, looked like a big kite or a helium filled balloon out there.

Too much fun!
Jul 15, 2012, 01:24 AM
I need to fly the 89 more.... that thing is AWESOME!!!!!!
Jul 15, 2012, 01:36 AM
Fly More Crash Less
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough
I need to fly the 89 more.... that thing is AWESOME!!!!!!
It looks pretty awesome too! We had nothing but rain all day here. At least you could fly even though it was windy.
Jul 15, 2012, 01:54 AM
3D Sunset Flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZAerobat
It looks pretty awesome too! We had nothing but rain all day here. At least you could fly even though it was windy.
I bet it's nice n' cool up there in Prescott.

Jul 15, 2012, 04:56 AM
Fly More Crash Less
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzed
I bet it's nice n' cool up there in Prescott.

Ya finally. It has been unseasonable warm for us. We have been riding close to triple digits for 3 weeks. We never get that warm for that long. I miss being in the valley except when it is summer. When do you guys normally fly? I want to come visit your field when it cools down a bit.
Jul 15, 2012, 05:18 AM
3d NOOBular
Guys I just thought I'd share these couple posts from the 48" edge thread. I sold a plane to a "friend" on an installment basis and he never paid. Today I had the unfortunate experience of repossessing it. It needed some TLC.

Before: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=8882

After: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=8894

Jul 15, 2012, 09:07 AM
Ah so you're nate!!
I'm Surprised you didn't go try to talk to your "friend"(SM) to see if he could pay.
I PMd you.
Jul 15, 2012, 09:31 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Can someone measure the length of a 42 slick wing tube for me?
Jul 15, 2012, 10:38 AM
3d NOOBular
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer
Ah so you're nate!!
I'm Surprised you didn't go try to talk to your "friend"(SM) to see if he could pay.
I PMd you.
You don't think I would go to the trouble of repossessing a plane before I tried every other avenue do you? Trust me I had been very very patient and only resorted to this as a last resort after being lied to solid for four months. Trust me when I say that I don't like that kind of conflict.

PM replied.